11/5/23 Week #9 SNF GAMEDAY Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, zow2 said:

Burrow, Mixon, Chase and some of their defenders are unlikeable to me.  Cocky and arrogant.

Ya they were talking about how confident they are borderline cocky. And on the other side they talked about getting Diggs upset early. That’s the narrative Diggs is a diva and easy to get in his head. Annoying as hell

4 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Josh looks a little less amped up for a night game.

I saw his tunnel speech to the guys on Twitter as they huddled up.  Seems pretty confident and said do what you gotta do to win this thing.

Edited by zow2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Both Settle and Ford have been disappointments. Expected a lot more out of both of them.

Ford is coming off a pretty good game vs TB, some of us hoped he was turning a corner. 

Dressing one true 1T (I get yelled at whenever I say NT) who’s been on the team 4 days could be a decision we look back on critically.

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

I find it amusing that people feel the need to share about their parlays and such. I don’t care just thought it was amusing. 

A lot of people, including myself, just bet small amounts on promos for fun.  Why so many people, aside from the media coverage of it, are against betting is strange.  

Just now, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Ford is coming off a pretty good game vs TB, some of us hoped he was turning a corner. 

Dressing one true 1T (I get yelled at whenever I say NT) who’s been on the team 4 days could be a decision we look back on critically.

I true 1T like Joseph is going to give Ed his chances.  That's all I ask of him.  That and run stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.