Milano/Daquan question?

stlbills13

No LB'ers were moved. Only 1 DT. There were a total of 6 moves made today league wide.

Wanting trades to happen is all fine and good. But it takes someone wanting to trade them and the compensation to be right for it to happen. 

It's not the NHL or the NBA. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 5

There seems to be whispers of a potential Suh signing at some point.  

It does seem interesting that reports are we were so heavy on CB before the deadline and next to zero reports of us on a DT/LB. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

do we even know the details too milano's injury?

Leg break with no knee structural damage was the rumor. I dont think we know for sure though. Hell, I've read totally unsubstantiated articles that mentioned late December as a possible return. But I don't think anyone knows besides his docs and the Bills.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Does the lack of moves at those positions mean the Bills feel confident these two could be back this season? 

The lack of moves isn't necessary lack of attempts to move, at least at LB. The DT room is full with marginal players but there's no void as the LBs has

I'm so used to weekly, in-depth updates on Rodgers achilles accompanied by regular social media posts that hearing nothing at all about injuries to major players on the team is strange.

Jones did post on Instagram a picture of him at the Tampa game wearing a shoulder sling, so that's something I guess. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

Sure hope so.  

I was really hoping we’d eliminate the Dodson/Rapp pairing by adding someone at LB.  

Douglas is a big corner, maybe they can move him into rapps spot when they want to go 6 DBs.  He can play inside and out.  

We were one CB injury away from season over.  Just a great trade.  

-  been listening to a couple packers podcasts talking about the trade-  99% are either sad (because they think he’s good and wanted to keep him long term) or happy for him (to be traded for a contender).  Many said that they loved watching him play.  I love that.

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Does the lack of moves at those positions mean the Bills feel confident these two could be back this season? 

Nope. Daquan MAYBE if they made it deep into the playoffs. Milano is done and the lack of additional info about his injury SINCE his injury makes me wonder if it's worse than we've been told. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.