Watching the Chiefs game. Bills no where near them.

I'm Spartacus

12 minutes ago, White Linen said:

They do not have a better roster and have had worse and still win.  

I hate to say it but they have a better roster.  Better QB, better OL, better TE, RB push, WR Bills basically Diggs, better CBs, LB push, DL Bills but Chris Jones can line up inside and out causing matchup problems.  Special Teams push.  

Edited by juno999
  • Agree 1

Man.... Rams got screwed. Steelers go for it on 4th and 1. Don't make it. Miss by half a yard. Refs mark it wrong and give them a 1st down. Rams have no timeouts left and there is 2:12 left therefore not automatically reviewed.

Chiefs Offense always has some plays

5 minutes ago, MPT said:

I think our rosters are pretty evenly matched but yeah coaching is clearly in different tiers. No matter how you slice it, though, we have clearly underperformed compared to the Chiefs against common opponents. That was all I was trying to get through the other poster's thick skull.

Coaching is the biggest difference imo.  

10 minutes ago, MPT said:

I think our rosters are pretty evenly matched but yeah coaching is clearly in different tiers. No matter how you slice it, though, we have clearly underperformed compared to the Chiefs against common opponents. That was all I was trying to get through the other poster's thick skull.

It wasn’t that long ago that Reid was considered a playoff choker. He gets mahomes and next thing you know he’s one of the greatest coaches ever.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Westside said:

It wasn’t that long ago that Reid was considered a playoff choker. He gets mahomes and next thing you know he’s one of the greatest coaches ever.

McNabb was a knucklehead.  Mahomes way better QB.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Chiefs D plays hard.  They are better than what Buffalo has left on D.  Zero chance Mac Jones has a walk off drive like that vs KC.  

Their DC is legit

20 minutes ago, MPT said:

Sustained underperformance, which we are witnessing, strongly suggests our roster is not as good. In cases like this my thick skull comes in quite handy.

14 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Chiefs D plays hard.  They are better than what Buffalo has left on D.  Zero chance Mac Jones has a walk off drive like that vs KC.  

Pats don't score against Chiefs. 

They end Mac Jones' career.

1 hour ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Too bad. We might need an overhaul. I don't like our coaching or player execution. 

they would’ve said the same watching the bills-dolphins game. 

I agree we are second tier but also think we could be a team that gets hot at any given time and can beat anyone 

i hate to say like the chargers but that might be a good comparable to peg expectations for the year- better and worse.

22 minutes ago, zow2 said:

We were like that the 1st few weeks. 

We're an average D now.  Maybe Oliver coming back will give us more of an edge, but we've lost too many key guys

26 minutes ago, Westside said:

it’s not long ago mcdermott was a defensive coordinator… and then he got Allen and is a well respected coach 

7 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

Imagine telling your best playmaker in the franchise’s history to stop making plays. 

smdh… 

the mismanagement of this piece will be remembered for a long time

he needed to learn how to optimize the skill not be told to stop using it

42 minutes ago, Westside said:

Well McDermott has Allen and is still known as a playoff choker. So probably not one of the greatest coaches ever.

52 minutes ago, juno999 said:

I hate to say it but they have a better roster.  Better QB, better OL, better TE, RB push, WR Bills basically Diggs, better CBs, LB push, DL Bills but Chris Jones can line up inside and out causing matchup problems.  Special Teams push.  

I disagree with everything except Kelce and we have a better DL.

32 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

Sustained underperformance, which we are witnessing, strongly suggests our roster is not as good. In cases like this my thick skull comes in quite handy.

You're not the one I was talking about but okay.

4 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Simply compare the protection and time Mahomes has versus what Josh has. 

And when you have a great coach he creates that for you.  They don't have better players, they have a superior scheme and it creates chaos for the defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, White Linen said:

And when you have a great coach he creates that for you.  They don't have better players, they have a superior scheme and it creates chaos for the defense. 

They most certainly have better players.       There is some argument to be made at WR, Edge Rusher, Safety and running back but otherwise they are better at every position.

Edited by thenorthremembers

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

They most certainly have better players.       There is some argument to be made at WR, Edge Rusher, Safety and running back but otherwise they are better at every position.

QB even. = if Allen plays smart and runs 

TE Chiefs. = if Kincaid gets targeted at Kelce’s level 
WR Bills.

RB Even. Bills if Cook used smarter

OL Chiefs. 
DE Bills.

DT Chiefs. = if Da’Quan healthy

LB Chiefs. = if Milano healthy 

Secondary Chiefs. = if Tre healthy 

20 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

QB even. = if Allen plays smart and runs 

TE Chiefs. = if Kincaid gets targeted at Kelce’s level 
WR Bills.

RB Even. Bills if Cook used smarter

OL Chiefs. 
DE Bills.

DT Chiefs. = if Da’Quan healthy

LB Chiefs. = if Milano healthy 

Secondary Chiefs. = if Tre healthy 

I dont think you can call Allen and Mahomes even.  I like Allen a lot, but Mahomes doesnt miss that throw to Diggs today, not on his worst day.

58 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

If they were that superior than they wouldn't have games like the one against the Lions, Jaguars and Broncos.  They haven't looked dominant until today and fans like you only remember that.  They have sputtered offensively most of the year. 

We destroyed Miami because we have excellent players.  When our coaches are on their game, we can dominate. 

Yet they pull most of those games out because superior coaching plays a massive role.   

We lose against the Jets and they pull it out because their edge is coaching. 

Edited by White Linen

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

No way you know that.  Sorry,  you're just not qualified. 

Mahomes 3 Super Bowl appearances and 2 Championships.  Allen hasn't won an AFC Championship yet.  I can read.  That's my qualification.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.