Watching the Chiefs game. Bills no where near them.

I'm Spartacus

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

No since the chiefs scored 16 against Jacksonville and scored 25 against the Jets so no you’re proving mine 

Yeah, the Chiefs scored more points against them than we did and allowed fewer points than we did. We are 0-2 against those teams. Chiefs are 2-0. I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make but I don't think it's working as well as you think it is.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, MPT said:

Yeah, the Chiefs scored more points against them than we did and allowed fewer points than we did. We are 0-2 against those teams. Chiefs are 2-0. I'm not exactly sure what point you're trying to make but I don't think it's working as well as you think it is.

Uh no the bills scored 20 against the jags the chiefs scored 16 it’s working just fine 

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Uh no the bills scored 20 against the jags the chiefs scored 16 it’s working just fine 

Chiefs 17 Jaguars 9

Chiefs 23 Jets 20

Bills 20 Jaguars 25

Bills 16 Jets 22

Chiefs 40 opponents 29

Bills 36 opponents 47

Chiefs 2-0

Bills 0-2

Are you keeping up yet?

• Agree 3

28 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So what you’re saying is the Bills aren’t in the Detroit Lions class who beat the Chiefs and just lost 38-6 tot he ravens 

The way the Bills have played the last 3 weeks, I'm not sure where they belong.  They beat the crap out of the Raiders and Washington who are both bad.  They somehow played a flawless game against the Fish although that's when the injuries to the defense started.  Ever since, it's been bad.  I'm afraid it's going to get worse too.  The schedule gets tougher, not easier and we look truly out of sorts on offense.  Can't play 30 minutes of offense and expect to win.

10 minutes ago, MPT said:

Chiefs 17 Jaguars 9

Chiefs 23 Jets 20

Bills 20 Jaguars 25

Bills 16 Jets 22

Chiefs 40 opponents 29

Bills 36 opponents 47

Chiefs 2-0

Bills 0-2

Are you keeping up yet?

Yeah.  I'm keeping up.  The Chiefs have a better coach and a better roster.  Therefore 2 - 0.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Mahomes just ran for a first down on 3rd and 15. Allen has been coached to never do that. 

Dorsey shouldn’t be let on the team plane.

Allen does whatever it takes to win. He’ll run when it’s available and if his team is lacking, he runs. 

He is now being coached to only run when there’s no other option. This requires a great offensive system and weapons. Since we’re lacking that again, and Allen can’t run. Then we’re right here where we are. 4-3. 

I hope we turn around soon so we don’t look back on Allen-Mahomes 20 years from now and say “man, if only Allen had what the Chiefs had. He ALMOST overcame it.” 

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Mahomes just ran for a first down on 3rd and 15. Allen has been coached to never do that. 

Dorsey shouldn’t be let on the team plane.

Doesn’t McDermott have the overall say in the direction of the team?

Maybe he should be telling Dorsey to pull his head in … or does he agree with this ?

51 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Hindsight really sucks. But the the sky isn't falling yet. It's just disappointing 

Is it coaching (Dorsey) or what?

It is falling. This team is in real trouble. I’m not sure why. Consider this: the Bills took the lead(first time) with under 2 mins left against the worst team in the league. It took them 58 minutes to get a lead and tp make it worse, they still lost. 

heads need to roll. It probably won’t happen until the off-season but yeah they’re in trouble 

2 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Allen does whatever it takes to win. He’ll run when it’s available and if his team is lacking, he runs. 

He is now being coached to only run when there’s no other option. This requires a great offensive system and weapons. Since we’re lacking that again, and Allen can’t run. Then we’re right here where we are. 4-3. 

I hope we turn around soon so we don’t look back on Allen-Mahomes 20 years from now and say “man, if only Allen had what the Chiefs had. He ALMOST overcame it.” 

Nice post. It’s very obvious that Allen isn’t playing ‘his’ game and the roster isn’t up to the task without Allen be himself. 

Our offense used to look just as explosive.....just in a different way.  Unfortunately, the coaching staff has removed the key component that was responsible for being explosive.....Allen's legs.  Teams know that he is not running anymore and they are not respecting that part of his game anymore.  That allows them to play better coverage on the back end when they know they don't have to worry about Allen taking off any any given play.  Makes playing defense so much easier.  If you don't want to run Allen, fine.....but you have to design a new offense to cover that lack of an option up.  You can't run the same offense as you have since Allen has gotten here and then take away the part that made the scheme so dangerous in the first place.  I guarantee if you get Allen back to having 5-6 designed runs a game and let him scramble again when needed and burn a couple teams with it, the rest of the offense will all of a sudden start looking better again.  

6 minutes ago, juno999 said:

Yeah.  I'm keeping up.  The Chiefs have a better coach and a better roster.  Therefore 2 - 0.

I think our rosters are pretty evenly matched but yeah coaching is clearly in different tiers. No matter how you slice it, though, we have clearly underperformed compared to the Chiefs against common opponents. That was all I was trying to get through the other poster's thick skull.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.