Watching the Chiefs game. Bills no where near them.

I'm Spartacus

From 13 seconds to now, there has just been one constant on coaching side of things. You know what it is. He also is not going anywhere because he was just given a massive extension. Someone needs to sit him down and give him the big picture. I wonder sometimes if he and Beane are too close.

11 hours ago, juno999 said:

Mahomes 3 Super Bowl appearances and 2 Championships.  Allen hasn't won an AFC Championship yet.  I can read.  That's my qualification.

I do agree Mahomes is better than Allen. He is the best QB in the game now. But Reid is a much better HC then McDermott. The Chiefs have one of the best OL's in football. The Bills not so much. Reid is a brilliant offensive mind. They make it look so easy going up and down the field. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, NoSaint said:

they would’ve said the same watching the bills-dolphins game. 

I agree we are second tier but also think we could be a team that gets hot at any given time and can beat anyone 

i hate to say like the chargers but that might be a good comparable to peg expectations for the year- better and worse.

Chargers are the comp now.  Good talent on the roster with a few stars but consistently underperform the hype around them.  Of course now there isn't going to be any hype, especially after Tampa manhandles them on thurs

Chiefs O plays to score. They dont care how they do it. If its throwing for 300 yards and no rushes that is what they will do. 

The Bills are looking for an identity, looking to meet some metric, forcing balance. It feels like the pro who does not care how it gets done in KC, vs the amateur reading a users manual about how to score in BUF. The goal should be to get TD's, not we established this or that, checked this box, etc. You have to adapt and do whatever is needed to score. The Bills are completely scripted and refuse to budge until its desperation time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.