Elam & Dorsey are a issue

DKBills25

After watching yesterdays game and last weeks game in London 

I think that #1 you gotta start Norman or bring in a vet at corner before the deadline because the guy just is not cutting it 

If I recall there are about 3/4 opportunities that Elam had to end the game, In last nights game.

And probably a handful of drives that were on him in last weeks game that could have gotten the d off the field and allowed the offense to score more than 20 points …

He is not a lost cause imo 

but the dude needs to sit back and practice the craft because it’s costing the defense. Which ultimately is affect the offensive efficiency 

Now for Dorsey the guys play calling is just not fitting well with josh Allen’s play or even cooks play.

Just doin enough to beat the 1-4 giants when we all know that game could’ve been a easy dub for us 

Dorsey needs to really expand the playbook and maybe let josh be josh

Still happy we got the dub 

gotta keep pushin 

GO BILLS !

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DKBills25 said:

After watching yesterdays game and last weeks game in London 

I think that #1 you gotta start Norman or bring in a vet at corner before the deadline because the guy just is not cutting it 

If I recall there are about 3/4 opportunities that Elam had to end the game, In last nights game.

And probably a handful of drives that were on him in last weeks game that could have gotten the d off the field and allowed the offense to score more than 20 points …

He is not a lost cause imo 

but the dude needs to sit back and practice the craft because it’s costing the defense. Which ultimately is affect the offensive efficiency 

Now for Dorsey the guys play calling is just not fitting well with josh Allen’s play or even cooks play.

Just doin enough to beat the 1-4 giants when we all know that game could’ve been a easy dub for us 

Dorsey needs to really expand the playbook and maybe let josh be josh

Still happy we got the dub 

gotta keep pushin 

GO BILLS !

3 to 4 opportunities for him to end the game?? When did this happen? 

2 hours ago, MJS said:

So, is Elam supposed to never allow a completed pass? He is a young player. What was so horrible about his game? The Giants scored 9 points.

The Bills offense inconsistency is far greater than Elam. The OFFENSE has been the main issue against the Jets, Jags and NYG.

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

3 to 4 opportunities for him to end the game?? When did this happen? 

I was referring to 3rd and longs where you stop them and boom we get the ball back 

but no you see the guy getting caught on for 20+ yards and a fresh set of downs 

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How may Dorsey threads must we endure.

All of them, 

I didn't love the game Ken Dorsey called last night. It has been a two week stretch to forget, in my opinion. I thought he called really good games the three weeks prior, however.

Most importantly, the Bills are the 3rd ranked scoring offense in the NFL and were the 2nd ranked scoring offense last year. And you're saying he's a...."problem"?

As for Elam...I thought his game wasn't nearly as bad as some are painting it to be. He'll be the third string outside corner and only see snaps if Benford or Jackson are hurt. It is what it is. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.