Shhh! Bills quietly tie record for consecutive 28-point victories with 3

Nephilim17

Pretty cool:

The Bills have quietly won each of their last three games by at least 28 points, tied for the longest streak in the Super Bowl era. The only team in NFL history to win four consecutive games by at least 28 points was the 1942 Chicago Bears.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-stats-and-records-week-4-bills-josh-allen-re-establish-divisional-dominance-

Edited by Nephilim17
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 6

• Nephilim17 changed the title to Shhh! Bills quietly tie record for consecutive 28-point victories with 3
12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe read the title of the OP and try and understand the point being made? It's a neat fact that's about it, it clearly even goes along with the idea of not making a big deal out of it.

see: below.

12 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

We read it the first time.  

What a miserable life you must lead.

tip: lighten up, francis.

12 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Weird how some people have to hear sarcasm. 

Maybe weirder that those same posts get under people’s skin. 

even more, it's creepy how people think they actually can get a grasp of who someone is on here. the eastern dude acting like he knows me is about as believable as him knowing the definition of sarcasm or humor.

12 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I think we got a pretty good idea of that a long time ago.

1) who is we?

2) who are you?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

see: below.

tip: lighten up, francis.

even more, it's creepy how people think they actually can get a grasp of who someone is on here. the eastern dude acting like he knows me is about as believable as him knowing the definition of sarcasm or humor.

1) who is we?

2) who are you?

Comes into a thread about just some interesting factoid yelling "Nobody ***** cares!" and then in all caps THAT IT WAS THE SAME KIND OF THING THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK WITH THE TEAM WE JUST BEAT. Gets called out for being a bit of a rude #######.

"Hey why don't you guys lighten up."

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952xle3stz1svmul0zxbk8

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

How are all these regular, seasoned posters letting @boyst's OBVIOUS SARCASM fly over their head?

Cmon yall.

Probably because he should have actually talked up the Dolphins in the sarcastic post not just list the other fact. As it is now it just looks like he's saying he hates these facts so we shouldn't talk about them.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Nephilim17 said:

Pretty cool:

The Bills have quietly won each of their last three games by at least 28 points, tied for the longest streak in the Super Bowl era. The only team in NFL history to win four consecutive games by at least 28 points was the 1942 Chicago Bears.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-stats-and-records-week-4-bills-josh-allen-re-establish-divisional-dominance-

So, the only team to ever have 4 straight is before the NFL existed? Pretty impressive 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Comes into a thread about just some interesting factoid yelling "Nobody ***** cares!" and then in all caps THAT IT WAS THE SAME KIND OF THING THAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK WITH THE TEAM WE JUST BEAT. Gets called out for being a bit of a rude #######.

I can deal with nice but stupid. I can deal with rude but smart. What doesn't work is stupid and rude.

Edited by TaskerFan
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wrong boss. I mocked the opinion that it doesn't matter because the dolphins got 70 pts

8 minutes ago, TaskerFan said:

I can deal with nice but stupid. I can deal with rude but smart. What doesn't work is stupid and rude.

Yeah, sadly, people like to avoid a sense of humor to choose to be rude and stupid. I get your point, thanks for the support 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Probably because he should have actually talked up the Dolphins in the sarcastic post not just list the other fact. As it is now it just looks like he's saying he hates these facts so we shouldn't talk about them.

I'll never forgive you for making me defend @boyst. This is like Netflix making me like Kirk Cousins.

• Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Wrong boss. I mocked the opinion that it doesn't matter because the dolphins got 70 pts

Once I figured you were joking I thought you were just mocking the Dolphins and did it poorly because you didn't exaggerate enough to make it clear. But if you were mocking "the opinion that it doesn't matter because the dolphins got 70 pts," that's even worse, I mean like how? Because you meant it to be sarcastic that makes it magically mock that concept? How are you mocking that opinion if you're just stating it?

• Vomit 1

29 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Once I figured you were joking I thought you were just mocking the Dolphins and did it poorly because you didn't exaggerate enough to make it clear. But if you were mocking "the opinion that it doesn't matter because the dolphins got 70 pts," that's even worse, I mean like how? Because you meant it to be sarcastic that makes it magically mock that concept? How are you mocking that opinion if you're just stating it?

I'm mocking that nothing matters in the NFL and the season is over because Miami got 70 points. 

Anything overthinking it is unnecessary. Miami is god. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Lost in this thread is the fact OP JINXED THE SH-CRAP OUT OF US 

Jason Mantzoukas Come On Man GIF by LoveIndieFilms

Dang it!!! We are only going to win by 27 this Sunday now? 

KIDDING.....just kidding. I don't care if we win by 50 or 1. Just win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NY to VA to NV to TX to AZ said:

I gotta say, anyone that reads this anything more than sarcasm (especially after looking at his avatar) has some pretty serious issues to overcome. Quit taking everything so serious.

My avatar???? The state I live with buffalo?  Curious what that reveals. 🤣

3 minutes ago, NY to VA to NV to TX to AZ said:

Must mean you are Bills hater and we’re serious about the 70 point thing…at least that’s how I read it🤔, (as Allen and Diggs would sign)😁 

I had been tempted to just reply to my haters with the 🤔 

I don't recognize your name so I figured you're newer but I'm never serious and almost always a sarcastic jerk.

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NY to VA to NV to TX to AZ said:

Must mean you are Bills hater and we’re serious about the 70 point thing…at least that’s how I read it🤔, (as Allen and Diggs would sign)😁 

Or maybe it looked like he was saying who cares about what the OP was talking about and then mentioned a similar pointless thing.

I wondered if it was a record, but figured it prob wasn’t if literally nobody in media or anywhere really was bringing it up.  Plenty of posts and graphics about how many points our offense is scoring, and a couple posts about total point differential, but no one pointing out going +28 in 3 straight games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.