2023 MVP: Lamar will win it with 15 fewer TDs than Josh Allen (end of season talk pg 75+)

transplantbillsfan

4 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

SO many of us saying it for awhile.  GET Josh a top O-Line and look out NFL.

IT"s happening.....

Legit strong in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Health the wild card, but this team can win it all, no question.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That game might’ve been needed.

Better that it was week 1. Take the medicine, get back to the grind, and use whatever the defense gives you to your advantage.

He looks great out there - surgical. 3-1 is a great place to be right now, and there’s nobody better to have at the helm than JA. MVP is nice, but I can’t tell you all the MVP’s over the last 5 years… I can tell you who won a Lombardi though. I hope we get both, but I won’t be upset if JA gets snubbed for MVP as long as he gets his ring.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The national narrative was correct. When he tries too hard and takes too many chances it hurts the team. He has obviously learned from that game.  He is playing calm and under control and taking chances when they make sense.  Being embarrassed on national TV might have been the best thing to happen to Allen.  He is playing the best football he has played since the KC playoff game.  

Edited by Ethan in Cleveland
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

11 TDs. 5 turnovers. 74.8% completion percentage. 7.8 YPA. 

Leading a 3-1 team that's gonna have the largest point differential in the NFL after this week... probably by a large margin.

We're so lucky.

Damn, as nasty as Diggs is I don't think I would have guessed he was already in the top 50 all time for career receptions.

Think we can get him a little higher before it's all said and done!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.