Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Last warning, @Chandler#81!!!!!

How to Watch:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-to-watch-stream-listen-bills-vs-bears-preseason-week-3-2023

Last Years Highlights:

While Christmas Eve was a traumatic snow event for many in the Buffalo area, the Bills handled business in CHI town. 

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I feel like they should create some kind of nickname for Chicago because of all that wind…..

Breezy town?

Just now, Blank Stare said:

I don’t know what they are going to do at MLB this year. I know they are tight on the cap, but I’m shocked they are this unprepared at that position. Either start the rook or go grab a guy like Rashan Evans. 

The rook struggles with some of the responsobilities. And Evans has never been a 4-3 mike. I don't know what the answer is.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The rook struggles with some of the responsobilities. And Evans has never been a 4-3 mike. I don't know what the answer is.

Yeah, I agree there really isn’t a great answer. Maybe someone after cuts, but pretty unlikely they can come in and call the defense only a couple weeks out. Evans isn’t a great option, but I like his speed. Honestly, the only real option I see on the roster is the rook. Might just have to live with the growing pains. Though I don’t think they’ll do it. Dodson and Klein ain’t it. 

Edited by Blank Stare

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.