Jets sense frustration from Aaron Rodgers after spotty practice

BillsFan619

"I could see that changing, yeah," wide receiver Corey Davis said. "He's been real patient, real lenient with us, and working with us and making sure we get everything down, which is what we need. But I could imagine it going the other way if it doesn't pick up."

Here’s the link for the rest of the story - https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38163150/jets-sense-frustration-aaron-rodgers-offense-spotty-practice

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We’re gonna whoop them in Week 1.  The masses don’t realize it yet, but Beane and McD got this team restocked this off-season and they’re hungry.  Even if the Jets end up being any good, they’re going to have some kinks to still work out in Week 1.

so many people I know that don’t follow the bills like we do are saying they think the bills will be worse. We made a bunch of solid signings that weren’t splashy. Harris, Murray, Kincaid, McGovern, Torrence, Edwards, Floyd, Rapp. Solid depth that could prove to be the difference between last years disappointment and this years triumph 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 7

37 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We’re gonna whoop them in Week 1.  The masses don’t realize it yet, but Beane and McD got this team restocked this off-season and they’re hungry.  Even if the Jets end up being any good, they’re going to have some kinks to still work out in Week 1.

My Packers fan friend has messaged me at least twice saying he will be rooting hard for the Bills in week 1

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

I'm fine with their offense being spotty to start the season, but that defense is going to cause problems for us like they did last year. I mean, they beat us last year with a powerful defense and a crappy QB. It's not like they need to improve dramatically on offense to take us out. I like our chances but it's not going to be a cake walk even if Rogers is sulking and causing trouble.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

They're hungry and angry over the Cincy debacle. Aaron's OL has issues. Things will go south quick if things don't go his way and the NYJ media stoke the fire.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

so many people I know that don’t follow the bills like we do are saying they think the bills will be worse. We made a bunch of solid signings that weren’t splashy. Harris, Murray, Kincaid, McGovern, Torrence, Edwards, Floyd, Rapp. Solid depth that could prove to be the difference between last years disappointment and this years triumph 

Agrred but you forgot Poona, who, IMO is going to have an impact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Jets D is legit, and they gave the Bills problems last year. I do think the Bills will win but I expect both games this year to be close, hard-fought games like last year. My guess is something like 20-17, 23-20 Bills. This will not be an easy game. Rodgers first game, primetime on the road, Jets fans will be out in full force for this one. The media hype both local and national. Jets players will be extremely fired up as well. Divisional rivalry games are usually tough games since the teams know each other so well. Not easy at all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Their Defense is rather frightening 

9 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Under the Radar💪💪💪

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.