Training Camp (scrimmage) - 8/4 5:00pm - The return of Blue and Red

The Wiz

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Come on man... I know it's just a scrimmage but I'm so sick of the same old problem from the same players.

Kincaid gets a pass for rookie jitters. The others need to stop letting their QB down.

I said it yesterday during camp update everything thrown to Davis is a cross your fingers moment 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

( has run ) would be grammatically correct, but hey, it’s only football so it really doesn’t matter…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Man, every year I'm still somehow amazed at how bunched up the panties become on some posters over things like drops or off-target throws or whiffed blocks. "I'm concerned!" "Seeing this really makes me scared!" Of what?! This stuff is supposed to be fun. 

Ideally I'm sure they'd love for everything to go perfectly every time, that's just not reality. If you're gonna have drops and miscues, practice is the place for it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.