Training Camp (scrimmage) - 8/4 5:00pm - The return of Blue and Red

The Wiz

• The Wiz changed the title to Training Camp (scrimmage) - 8/5 5:00pm - The return of Blue and Red
  • The Wiz changed the title to Training Camp (scrimmage) - 8/4 5:00pm - The return of Blue and Red
4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Anyone know how we can watch online? Can’t find any info or links. Appropriate it if anyone has details!!! Let’s go!!!

I didn't think that they broadcasted this one.  Maybe on facebook live or twitter they will have something.  I'll keep an eye out for it.

EDIT: it looks like they had it on facebook from 2019.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon pinned this topic
1 minute ago, wppete said:

I think we know what we are getting from Kincaid… Hoping the others on that list flash and impress. 

Maybe we don't know, exactly.  I would love to see him catch some balls and rip of some YAC.  The fans will go nuts!

I see you point, but he is by far the most important add from the draft that could give this team a huge upgrade.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Damn those comments from Sal about Elam seemed personal about Elam not grasping the system.  

Beane and McD said as much about him not getting it sometimes during practice but cleans it up during games. 

He was always a man corner and now they want him to play zone so I'm not surprised he's either, not getting it or just going with with and using his natural ability to make up for his mistakes.  Either way, the coaching staff is noticing it and don't like it.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 2
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Damn those comments from Sal about Elam seemed personal about Elam not grasping the system.  

Sal also said today that Elam’s pick of Allen wasn’t really a pick because a fellow journalist told him he seen a clear hold by Elam lol.

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

The Blue helmet is disgusting  🫣 

1 minute ago, Dr. K said:

It looks great.

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Fugly

I don't think it would work with any uniform combination but the helmet itself looks good.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Okay I’m slow. My WGR550 only brings up the B team filling in for schoop and bulldog. Is there a game stream play by play I’m missing? Streaming through Audicy 

There is no game.  It's practice.  The only get check ins every now and then from Sal.  Twitter is going to be the best updates.

Milano in streets for practice.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.