Training Camp (scrimmage) - 8/4 5:00pm - The return of Blue and Red

The Wiz

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Okay I’m slow. My WGR550 only brings up the B team filling in for schoop and bulldog. Is there a game stream play by play I’m missing? Streaming through Audicy 

IF you are looking for any kind of play by play or live reactions over the radio? You wont find it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I remember that last year a bunch of twitter videos were posted pretty fast.  Not sure if YOLO was doing that.

I hope someone finds them this year and posts them in next to real time.

I'm doing my best YOLO.  I am not YOLO.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

At practice yesterday Milano laid on the ground and trainers were looking at his right leg.  Shortly after they put a wrap high on right leg

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Blue is absolutely terrible. It looks like our logo is just a red line across the helmet from any sort of distance. 

Would be one of the worst helmets ever worn in the NFL.

• Disagree 7
  • Agree 6
  • Dislike 2

Teenage kid coming up stairs totally wipes out - hard -  complete faceplant - right in front of us.  Crowd "oooooooh"  Gets up, takes one step, wipes out even harder.  Omg.  Had to look and he wasn't drunk .  Good part is that it is downhill from here - he will never be more embarrassed in his life

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Dan in Owego said:

Me too, come on throw us a bone. As if they think they can really hide anything.

For me, it's probably best that they don't stream it.  Then I would spend a couple of hours in front of a screen watching a football practice....I'm all for attending in person - being outside, the energy of the crowd, etc. - but watching a practice online is not a good use of my time.  I'm a Bills junkie and I'd watch it if it was offered.  So thank you BIlls and/or NFL rules for saving me from myself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Teenage kid coming up stairs totally wipes out - hard -  complete faceplant - right in front of us.  Crowd "oooooooh"  Gets up, takes one step, wipes out even harder.  Omg.  Had to look and he wasn't drunk .  Good part is that it is downhill from here - he will never be more embarrassed in his life

That happened to me many years ago when I was a teenage kid at the stadium.  The difference is that I WAS drunk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Phew!  I was really worried that our terrible RT was gonna be sidelined for a couple weeks.  

Early candidate for our first round pick imo. I can’t imagine a scenario where brown takes a strong hold on that RT job due to inconsistencies and injuries. It’s too important to just trot anyone out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.