HOF Preseason Game: Jets @ Browns

T&C

23 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This is more exciting than the Home Shopping Channel 

IDK, I grieved over the loss of Bed, Bath & Beyond. Those coupons coming made me feel like being part of a family. And they were so kind when you bought something without a coupon. They look at you like the “slow kid” and tell you you can come back with your coupon to get your $1.37 back.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Hopefully Mike white is playing 

My 3rd grade teacher would say it like this: "Hopefully Mike Hwhite is playing"... she was a nice lady.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

IDK, I grieved over the loss of Bed, Bath & Beyond. Those coupons coming made me feel like being part of a family. And they were so kind when you bought something without a coupon. They look at you like the “slow kid” and tell you you can come back with your coupon to get your $1.37 back.

Great news for you then! Overstock.com bought them out of bankruptcy and I believe are renaming their website accordingly

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I'll take that over someone trying to hit every octave possible for a single note.

Those are my only two options?

There wasn't a high school kid in Canton who could have sung that? Or a choir from a local HS or church?

Edited by That's No Moon

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.