Who is going to the home opener?

mead107

I'm excited.  I'm right by Metlife,  the energy was the most I experienced in that stadium for our game last year, I'm sure it'll be turned up a notch , with a bunch of angry Jests fans

My buddy get tickets from his boss 12th row from the field about in the middle of the end zone.  Phenomenal seats and I only pay face value,  150$ . Can't wait.  9/11 and everything, which is a huge deal over here , it's going to be a movie 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm excited.  I'm right by Metlife,  the energy was the most I experienced in that stadium for our game last year, I'm sure it'll be turned up a notch , with a bunch of angry Jests fans

My buddy get tickets from his boss 12th row from the field about in the middle of the end zone.  Phenomenal seats and I only pay face value,  150$ . Can't wait.  9/11 and everything, which is a huge deal over here , it's going to be a movie 

My bro and I might go to that game. Any tips? We went to Foxboro last year. That was pretty cool. 

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Think he's talking about the Raiders game... on the 17th.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

✋🏻 I'm in there like swimwear

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Lucky man I'm trying to go and it's close to 300 to sit on the tip of the flagpoles 

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

that's not the home opener

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, akcash said:

My bro and I might go to that game. Any tips? We went to Foxboro last year. That was pretty cool. 

Last year was awesome.  Jets were hot but still I'd say it was a good 35-40% Bills fans. Tailgate and energy in the stadium was like nothing I've seen at Metlife in years, or ever for my personal experience 

There was damn near a whole parking lot filled with busses from upstate NY.  Even though we lost I had a wonderful experience.

If you eat steak,  try Steve's Sizzling Steaks, it'samazing..like 2 miles from the stadium.

I worked there for years, still fill in on some weekends. 

served Jim Kelly, my brother is the main cook. you walk in n see all the celebs. Lawrence Taylor is a cheap p.o.s.. lol . Met alot of celebs, sports legends. When Rex was coach of the Jets, they came in every Monday afternoon during the season,  like 30 deep.  They were cool. Always bought Jets merchandise, hats, shirts 

Bills Mafia had multiple tailgates set up. Pinto Ron and them. The ppl I was with were all Jet fans so I just wandered by for 30 min. Or so

Def try to go. MNF, 9/11 , huge expectations for both teams ,it's going to be epic. Can't wait 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Last year was awesome.  Jets were hot but still I'd say it was a good 35-40% Bills fans. Tailgate and energy in the stadium was like nothing I've seen at Metlife in years, or ever for my personal experience 

There was damn near a whole parking lot filled with busses from upstate NY.  Even though we lost I had a wonderful experience.

If you eat steak,  try Steve's Sizzling Steaks, it'samazing..like 2 miles from the stadium.

I worked there for years, still fill in on some weekends. 

served Jim Kelly, my brother is the main cook. you walk in n see all the celebs. Lawrence Taylor is a cheap p.o.s.. lol . Met alot of celebs, sports legends. When Rex was coach of the Jets, they came in every Monday afternoon during the season,  like 30 deep.  They were cool. Always bought Jets merchandise, hats, shirts 

Bills Mafia had multiple tailgates set up. Pinto Ron and them. The ppl I was with were all Jet fans so I just wandered by for 30 min. Or so

Def try to go. MNF, 9/11 , huge expectations for both teams ,it's going to be epic. Can't wait 

The last two years Bills fans represented really well at MetLife with a lot of blue mixed in with green. This year I would be surprised if the Bills fans make up 20% of the crowd. First game with Rodgers, home opener, Rodgers and Allen so Jets fans are going to want to go. It's also a weeknight not a weekend game which will limit some Bills fans from going I would guess. The Bills better be ready. The Jets and their fans are going to be fired up more than usual for this one. 

8 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The last two years Bills fans represented really well at MetLife with a lot of blue mixed in with green. This year I would be surprised if the Bills fans make up 20% of the crowd. First game with Rodgers, home opener, Rodgers and Allen so Jets fans are going to want to go. It's also a weeknight not a weekend game which will limit some Bills fans from going I would guess. The Bills better be ready. The Jets and their fans are going to be fired up more than usual for this one. 

Ya I agree it's alot different than a Sunday game.  Mafia will be there but way less for sure. That fan base hasn't had these expectations in forever so it will be a scene. Especially the 9/11 aspect too. MNF.  Huge deal over here. The fans n Jets will Def be fired up to the max

Edited by JerseyBills

12 hours ago, akcash said:

Get in touch with the North Jersey Bills Backers!  We will be hosting a big pre game party on Sunday at our new Bills Backer bar, The Stone And Rail, in Glen Rock.  We also have a huge tailgate and, along with the other local Backer groups, take over a section of the lot.  I am the VP of the group, so feel free to reach out with any questions!

**This is for the Monday night opener vs the Jets

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Hope to see you at the North Jersey Bills Backer tailgate! 

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Get in touch with the North Jersey Bills Backers!  We will be hosting a big pre game party on Sunday at our new Bills Backer bar, The Stone And Rail, in Glen Rock.  We also have a huge tailgate and, along with the other local Backer groups, take over a section of the lot.  I am the VP of the group, so feel free to reach out with any questions!

**This is for the Monday night opener vs the Jets

Hope to see you at the North Jersey Bills Backer tailgate! 

Ya I think it's just me and my buddy,  last year we met with other friends,  so I'll be more likely to convince him to go to that tailgate 

Which Bills bar? I've only been to Duffys in Paterson 

As per usual, I'll be there. But much earlier than previous years. I'm quite interested to see how the parking situation plays out, seeing how so many spots will be lost due to the construction. I always park in lot 1 and don't wanna get there after it's filled up. 

9 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya I agree it's alot different than a Sunday game.  Mafia will be there but way less for sure. That fan base hasn't had these expectations in forever so it will be a scene. Especially the 9/11 aspect too. MNF.  Huge deal over here. The fans n Jets will Def be fired up to the max

Remember Saleh's "we will see them again" quote after the game in Orchard Park last year. The Jets seem to get up for the Bills even more so than the Dolphins and Pats. When they won the game at MetLife last year you would have thought they won the Super Bowl the way they were celebrating. The Bills have been top dog in the division for a while now so it's understandable they reacted that way.

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya I think it's just me and my buddy,  last year we met with other friends,  so I'll be more likely to convince him to go to that tailgate 

Not even 5 minutes from my house. Live in Fair Lawn not Paterson. Been to Duffys many times over the years.

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Not even 5 minutes from my house. Live in Fair Lawn not Paterson. Been to Duffys many times over the years.

Wow! I grew up in Elmwood Park. Right on the Fair Lawn border by rt 4

Currently in Clifton,  still really close. I was actually at Duffys last weekend lol

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We just recently changed locations.  No more Duffy's.  The new location is the Stone and Rail in Glen Rock.  It is a really nice place! We will be releasing more information soon.

28 minutes ago, Gregg said:

We will no longer be meeting at Duffy's.  We are now meeting at the Stone & Rail in Glen Rock.  We are very excited for this new partnership and hope to see all of the North Jersey fans this season! We will be sending out more info soon. 

3 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

We just recently changed locations.  No more Duffy's.  The new location is the Stone and Rail in Glen Rock.  It is a really nice place! We will be releasing more information soon.

We will no longer be meeting at Duffy's.  We are now meeting at the Stone & Rail in Glen Rock.  We are very excited for this new partnership and hope to see all of the North Jersey fans this season! We will be sending out more info soon. 

Nice place. I have also been there as well.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m flying my three kids up from Tampa for the Raiders.  It should be great.  Only my sons are going to the game with all of their cousins and uncles.  My daughter will hang with my Dad, and sisters.

It’s a family weekend so no big tailgating goals, just good family fun.  Hopefully I’ll see someone you there.  I’ll see if I can talk them into going to Hammers as that’s like home when we fly up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m flying my three kids up from Tampa for the Raiders.  It should be great.  Only my sons are going to the game with all of their cousins and uncles.  My daughter will hang with my Dad, and sisters.

It’s a family weekend so no big tailgating goals, just good family fun.  Hopefully I’ll see someone you there.  I’ll see if I can talk them into going to Hammers as that’s like home when we fly up.

Guns informed me outside of this Board that he will buy every single Member of TSW who shows up a super mighty at the Transit Road MT at noon on the Saturday before the game.

I may have misunderstood his text, but you know what, let's just go with the above for now.

Don't be jerks and ask for extras that cost money like guac.  Be fair to the guy, he is a great Board Member and very generous.

😁

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Awesome I'll Definitely be checking it out. Appreciate the info

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Guns informed me outside of this Board that he will buy every single Member of TSW who shows up a super mighty at the Transit Road MT at noon on the Saturday before the game.

I may have misunderstood his text, but you know what, let's just go with the above for now.

Don't be jerks and ask for extras that cost money like guac.  Be fair to the guy, he is a great Board Member and very generous.

😁

It’s just like you to start trouble.  Donuts if I’m late just sit there all day til I get there.  😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s just like you to start trouble.  Donuts if I’m late just sit there all day til I get there.  😂

I don’t know, spending all day at a Mighty Taco should probably come with some type of health warning! And maybe a plumber…… 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Augie said:

I don’t know, spending all day at a Mighty Taco should probably come with some type of health warning! And maybe a plumber…… 🤷‍♂️

And referrals to good CD (Cardiologist) and Gi’s.  Hey, at least Donuts won’t be constipated on Sunday (but maybe the fans in his section won’t be happy).

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

And referrals to good CD (Cardiologist) and Gi’s.  Hey, at least Donuts won’t be constipated on Sunday (but maybe the fans in his section won’t be happy).

Yeah, who wants a dome NOW??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.