Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

Good deal! I don’t care if it’s a set of wooden bleachers as long as the Bills remain in WNY.

I'd almost prefer that.  Next up, the new pricing.  Some have mentioned here that the new model for pro sports is that these companies buy up many seats and then package them up for travel deals, which is why there are so many opposing fans in some stadiums.  

Based on the responses to their pricing survey, it may be bittersweet.  We'll see.  

2 minutes ago, Kiva said:

It’ll be so nice to be protected from the snow and wind. Thank you Pegs for doing what’s best for our team. 

Yeah, it'll be better, but would still be nice to see some more detailed pics of the stadium.  They still haven't put very much out.  Maybe now they'll release a whole lot more.  

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Here’s a good question. Will Beane and McDermott still be here when it opens?

As long as Allen's still here and in one piece.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Here’s a good question. Will Beane and McDermott still be here when it opens?

If they are not, I hope that it’s because they decided to retire after winning three straight Super Bowls.

On a related note, this is truly an amazing day. I firmly believe that it was fate that put Kathy Hochul in office to push this through and secure the Bills here throughout most of our lifetimes.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

But, but…it doesn’t have a dome and it’s not going to be downtown 🥹🥲😢😭

In all seriousness, a huge thank you to the Pegula’s and everyone involved. Looking forward to sitting in more comfortable seats than the metal bleachers, as well as having some protection from the weather. 

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I hear ya, what's interesting is that they said that parking's only going to be minimally impacted this fall.  I'm not sure how that's possible as LOT 4 would seem to be all but entirely unavailable if they're really going to begin the "big digging," as will be some of the RV Lot too.  I mean they've at least gotta fence if all off for safety reasons.  

Should be interesting to be sure.  Might be the better season to hit some road games.  

I went thru this with the Jets when MetLife was being built and they were still playing at Giants Stadium. Parking was affected. My advice is to get their as early as possible. Traffic and parking will be a pain in the ass. No way to avoid it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Not sure what this means, but at least it stops them from talking gambling for more than 10-minutes. 

To be fair, schopp isn't there today.  Otherwise they would have led with over/unders for total cost and +/- how many weeks they are on schedule.

• Like (+1) 1