Giants @ Vikings - game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The Hodgins thing may we the biggest blunder of the Beane era.  I mean Jeez, the Bills put in all that time and patience with the kid getting healthy, and they allow him to be exposed like that.  Now we have washed guys like Bease and Brown trying to fill the void 

Letting Robert Foster was clearly the biggest mistake 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The Hodgins thing may we the biggest blunder of the Beane era.  I mean Jeez, the Bills put in all that time and patience with the kid getting healthy, and they allow him to be exposed like that.  Now we have washed guys like Bease and Brown trying to fill the void 

didnt we trade away an all pro tackle?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why are we talking about the Bills here. This game is fantastic (no defense) and there is a post game thread to complain about Ken Dorsey.

Most teams do.

I think we want to know why we can’t play against a team with no defense. Or why we get tackled all the time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

In fairness, you're comparing Daboll as a head coach with experience as an OC against Dorsey in his rookie year as an OC. There would be something wrong if Daboll wasn't ahead of Dorsey.

Agreed, which is why I think Dorsey getting a next level HC is ludicrous. He’s not ready - yet. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

I wish Dorsey would get Cook or Hines involved in the passing game the way Daboll does with Barkley.

I've lost count how many times I've seen Barkley basically wide open out of the backfied.

throw..throw and throw 20 more times...after turnovers and bad things happening..run the ball about 4 times in a row..   run gets stuffed...repeat 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I can’t watch this. Daboll calling a real NFL game. Feliciano pulling and blasting for an NFL looking rushing play. Allen throwing picks and bobbling center exchanges to the Vikings, costing us the 1 seed. I can’t. I won’t! 

Yes the sole reason they have a 13-3 record had a rough game against Minny I know that isn’t allowed in Buffalo who have such a track of QBs before 17 was drafted 🙄

• Shocked 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.