Giants @ Vikings - game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Remind me again why we left Hodgins go? Giants looking good.

Hodgins was here when Daboll was OC. Im sure he had a reason why he didn’t use him.

So weird seeing an offense not throw deep ball after deep ball. You mean to tell me YAC are an actual thing?

Edited by Bangarang
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Hodgins was here when Daboll was OC. Im sure he had a reason why he didn’t use him.

So weird seeing an offense not throw deep ball after deep ball. You mean to tell me YAC are an actual thing?

And we have the talent to do it! Diggs, Shakir, even Beasley are all good at YAC. 

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

We can slob all over daboll all we want, but many were calling for his head last season dont forget 

Every single drive. 

And tbh, he wasn't a god. Lived a lot off trick plays in the red zone.

Can't deny his work with JA though. That was legendary.

4 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Thanks Beane. 

Fire Beane now!

did you ever think it’s our play calling? Dorsey IMO is in over his head, he might get better as he’s a rookie OC. 
Daboll schemes guys open. Much more experience pays dividends 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

The trade deadline adjusted Buffalo bills on offense. 

Allen

McCaf / Cook / Singletary

Hockenson / Knox

Diggs / Toney / Davis / Hodgins / McK / Shakir

All on team-friendly, long-term deals. And we retain all our first round picks. 

I like McDermott. Not calling for his head or anything. But what Daboll has done in NYG with that roster is better than what McD has done this year. 

Allen’s regressed, and the offense doesn’t know an easy slant from its ass, and McD’s hand over the defensive/Frazier still isn’t good enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Fire Beane now!

did you ever think it’s our play calling? Dorsey IMO is in over his head, he might get better as he’s a rookie OC. 
Daboll schemes guys open. Much more experience pays dividends 

Amazing how many on this board thought Daboll should be replaced . He’s a pretty good OC and looks like a good HC. Dorsey has a lot to learn but the Bills improved in several offensive categories. Crazy when 34 points is a bad day at the office. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.