Game ball

scuba guy

Hines obviously. But Taron Johnson made a big hit in the third quarter and celebrated. That seems to wake up the whole team to the fact that they can still take joy in playing football. Because before that the Bills were not really hitting. It was like they were afraid of hurting someone.

• Agree 1

Sorry I wasn't available to post my normal Game Balls thread, I was doing some business in Salt Lake City and couldn't watch the game.  So here's what I would have posted if I could have:

As usual, Josh and Stef get automatic game balls, and I pick up to 3 O and 3 D and you have at it. 

Nyheim Hines "57" - Made me sorry I was unable to watch the game live.  A 96 yd. KOR for a TD on the opening KO!!!  What an electrifying play not only to start the game, but the first play the Bills ran after DHam went down.  I know the Cheats kept it close, but this play finished them, for all intents and purposes.  The Bills would not be denied, the 12th man would not be denied, #3 would not be denied.  If that wasn't enough, when the Cheats managed a FG to go up 17-14, Hines made quick work of that with another KOR for TD, this time 101 yards!  He also forced the Cheats to lamely kick the ball OB after they scored to get to 23.  That led directly to the 58 yard (in the air) bomb to Diggs to put us up for good 35-23.  Hines was responsible for 3 TD's.

John "SmokeY" Brown - 1 target, 1 catch, 1 TD.  The old man showed the younguns how it's done.  Dude laid out and pulled that ball in for the game winning points!!  I know what you're thinking, a game ball for one play?  YES!!  A Bills player not named Stef or Josh made a play on offense.  A huge play that won the game.  

Taron Johnson - TJ was flying around the field, hitting anything that moved.  Dude was the leader on the defense yesterday, setting the tone and making the Cheats RB's and WR's earn every yard. 

Tredavious "Tre' Day" White - We were all wondering when the first INT would come after the ACL injury.  It came huge, snuffing out a Cheats drive on the Bills 1 yard line.

Greg "Groot" Rousseau - From the first sack, where he and Shaq did the Malachi Crunch on Mac the Knife, to the end of the game, Mac was harassed and hounded by Groot.  It was great to see.  Yeah, the Cheats got theirs, but Rousseau is living up to his draft spot.  If only Boogie and AJ could do the same....

WHO YA GOT? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.