2022 NFL Week 17 (January 1, 2023) GDT Broncos @ Chiefs

muppy

Just now, Buffalo ill said:

I heard on this thread that the Bills season is over now.  Thanks for the heads up.  Now I can make plans for my weekends.

Season's not over, they clinched the playoffs and the Division.  The 1 seed is just likely out of reach with a loss tomorrow night.  And a tougher-than-it-should-be week 18 game with NE (who clinches the playoffs with a win).  So, season not over, but without a win tomorrow night, likely a mid-round exit from the playoffs.  

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo ill said:

I heard on this thread that the Bills season is over now.  Thanks for the heads up.  Now I can make plans for my weekends.

I posted a couple days ago that I would burn all my Bills gear if we lost to the Bengals.

I may have to accelerate that timeline a little!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Plano said:

Chiefs are ONE and DONE in the playoffs this year, book it.

They're just not THAT good anymore. struggling to beat every weak team in the NFL. 

mahomes had an off day. They had enough to win today. with definite help from the refs.

SMH

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Season's not over, they clinched the playoffs and the Division.  The 1 seed is just likely out of reach with a loss tomorrow night.  And a tougher-than-it-should-be week 18 game with NE (who clinches the playoffs with a win).  So, season not over, but without a win tomorrow night, likely a mid-round exit from the playoffs.  

Why should I even watch the games ?

6 minutes ago, Plano said:

Chiefs are ONE and DONE in the playoffs this year, book it.

They're just not THAT good anymore. struggling to beat every weak team in the NFL. 

How people don’t see the struggle with the cake schedule they have

failing miserably to two contenders in buffalo and cinci is beyond me but whatever 

2 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Why should I even watch the games ?

Right?  Lol

johnny seeeeeeees the future 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

mahomes had an off day. They had enough to win today. with definite help from the refs.

SMH

I predicted earlier in this thread...Broncos 27-24. I'm Bummed, but we win tomorrow, and it's all moot. I do believe K.C. will lose before we see them again.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

So I just want to point this out, but there is a chance that the bills might win tomorrow

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, NUT said:

And the Bills offense looked like crap against the 3 win Bears until very late.

They put up 35 points. Would you feel better if they scored 29 in the first half and only 6 in the second half? It doesn’t matter when you score them since the game is 60 minutes. Your argument doesn’t hold water.

22 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Such a defeatist.

32 minutes ago, NUT said:

Agree. Bills are not winning 7 in a row.

Too boring on your team's forum?

Juan Thornhill always impresses me when I watch the Chiefs. Tough player. Frank Clark is great too. But otherwise their defense did not look great. They got lucky that Russ Wilson played at Nate Peterman level.

Mahomes is so good he can keep them in games, but they might get torched by a great offense.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Id bet they’ll turn it up in the playoffs, but they aren’t as good as last year.  

Their defense is somehow worse and the loss of Hill is real.  

Their offense really lacks the explosiveness from prior years. Obviously Hill was a huge part of that.

The fact that the Texans and Broncos (twice) took them down to the wire shows they are not as good as people think. I’m more afraid of the Chargers to be honest. You’re right though. Playoffs are a different animal. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Their offense really lacks the explosiveness from prior years. Obviously Hill was a huge part of that.

The fact that the Texans and Broncos (twice) took them down to the wire shows they are not as good as people think. I’m more afraid of the Chargers to be honest. You’re right though. Playoffs are a different animal. 

Chargers, Bengals and possibly the Jags for me.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Rico said:

Chiefs will be one-and-done in the playoffs, vintage Fat ***** Reid-style.

That is why they can't get that Home Field advantage through the playoffs.  Mahomes has never started a playoff game on the road.  He is 7-2 in 9 games at Arrowhead in his career.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.