2022 NFL Week 17 (January 1, 2023) GDT Broncos @ Chiefs

muppy

I am so sick of the Bills luck.  For 20 years we had the Patriots basically keeping us down starting 0-2 every year (obviously a lot of self-inflicted problems as well during the drought).  Then we get good, and the Chiefs are the new Patriots.  Get every call, have all the luck, and seemingly will be the 1 seed for eternity.  I honestly think we'll need to have at most 1 loss one of these years to get the 1 seed.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I can’t believe you all are watching this game. Let me tell you how it will end—chiefs play poorly and some broncos player makes a dumb error and they win by like 3 points. 

Have had people text me last week, now today .. “Chiefs in trouble!”  Ha.. ok… they will get bailed out against bad teams like always.  It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I am so sick of the Bills luck.  For 20 years we had the Patriots basically keeping us down starting 0-2 every year (obviously a lot of self-inflicted problems as well during the drought).  Then we get good, and the Chiefs are the new Patriots.  Get every call, have all the luck, and seemingly will be the 1 seed for eternity.  I honestly think we'll need to have at most 1 loss one of these years to get the 1 seed.

Lmao

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Another toy win for the Chiefs and Mahomes clinches MVP with 300+ & 3 TDs.

Why not troll the chefs board? Seriously. They’re playing the broncos. Did anyone really think they’d lose? I can’t wait for the bills to beat this Chefs team in the playoffs

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

well, we’re going to win tomorrow and hold onto the #1 seed, so there’s that ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I assume you are poking fun with your laughter, but honestly, do you see the Bills beating Cincy tomorrow night?  It's an uphill battle.  We lose that and we are the 3 seed.  Chargers first round, then AT KC, then likely AT Cincy to get to the SB.

Why is it an “uphill battle”?

Basically a 50/50 game between two good teams.  

Just now, SCBills said:

Why is it an “uphill battle”?

Basically a 50/50 game between two good teams.  

Our secondary has been suspect this year.  No Hyde, Poyer banged up (all year), Tre still not anywhere near his previous form.  Cincy's WRs are great.  Cincy's D is underrated.  Cincy's playing at home.  I mean, it's an uphill battle if you look at all that.

2 minutes ago, NUT said:

Hmph, dunno about that. Bengals have like zero injuries, D is playing good and they have more talent on offense.

Zero injuries…

Their best corner went down earlier this season. 

They just lost their starting RT for the year.  They’ve started the same 5 all year until now. 

Both their starting DE’s are banged up.  One playing with a broken wrist and the other a game time decision with a calf injury. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Our secondary has been suspect this year.  No Hyde, Poyer banged up (all year), Tre still not anywhere near his previous form.  Cincy's WRs are great.  Cincy's D is underrated.  Cincy's playing at home.  I mean, it's an uphill battle if you look at all that.

And we still have the #2 D in the league. Much lesser defenses have held them in check. 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Denver is getting the ball back with plenty of time to get a TD. Mahomes just threw an off target pass to an open receiver on 3rd and 8. Why do the Chiefs do this literally every week? They play just poorly enough to get my hopes up.

As their opponents s**t the bed and fail

Edited by NewEra

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.