Browns such a dumpster fire, PS player terminates his contract with them

Big Turk

21 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hilarious! 

Dude got fed up apparently and just terminated his own contract on the practice squad...no other job waiting for him, just said "Buck this, I'm out!" and bounced on them...😂😂😂

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/isaac-rochell-terminates-practice-squad-014752953.html

Well there actually is no indication as to why he quit.  Might have some family matters that caused him to quit.   It's not like these guys are drafted into military service and are perfectly allowed to walk away for any reason they choose.

Edited by AuntieEm

10 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Hilarious! 

Dude got fed up apparently and just terminated his own contract on the practice squad...no other job waiting for him, just said "Buck this, I'm out!" and bounced on them...😂😂😂

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/isaac-rochell-terminates-practice-squad-014752953.html

Ooo this is the player who himself and his spouse are very active on Tik Toc. Let me go see if they posted about this. 

just checked nothing from either of them for 20Hs. Maybe today. 

Edited by MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

There is nothing in the article that speaks to why he terminated his contract .  It may be for reasons other than the state of the Browns

He or his wife will talk about it soon. They are very open of their NFL experiences on Tic Tok 

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Boldin showed up to our training camp and was like nahhh I'd rather retire bye

Yeah and he came up with some UTTER BS reason as well... "humanitarian work"...

He tried to come back after just two months but the rest of the NFL said nahhh stay retired bye

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/anquan-boldin-looking-to-come-out-of-retirement-but-doesnt-want-to-play-for-bills/

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Ooo this is the player who himself and his spouse are very active on Tik Toc. Let me go see if they posted about this. 

just checked nothing from either of them for 20Hs. Maybe today. 

They must have posted something because my daughter loves them and follows them and excitedly was talking about him signing in LV - so from one dumpster fire to another.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Hilarious! 

Didn't we have a dude essentially terminate his PS contract - Tavon Austin?

7 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Soon to be on Raiders active roster.

Yep

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-browns-de-isaac-rochell-heading-to-new-team/ar-AA15KM8Z

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

They must have posted something because my daughter loves them and follows them and excitedly was talking about him signing in LV - so from one dumpster fire to another.

Sounds as though the Browns may not have wanted to release him, but he wanted to move on, so.....

Anyway, there was some talk around the Beasley signing that a team can not claim a player from another team's PS to theirs

I pointed out that it happens, and the way it happens is that the player asks the team to release him (or terminates his contract) and then signs a new contract.

Edited by Beck Water

15 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Exactly.  Are the bills a dumpster fire now?   People have plenty of personal things going on and make life decisions.  It does not have to be an inditement of the browns.   

Folks here love to dump on the Browns, despite them being a nearly identical city/region/team to the Bills, historically speaking. I think that's because they were the only organization in the league that Bills fans could dump on for a very long time.

LOL

• Dislike 1

He is on Tic Tok. Already signed by Raiders. 

12 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yep he did. Within 12 hours he said his agent called and signed with the Raiders. Had 2 hours to pack up and catch flight. They booked for different flights to get him to Vegas 

On 12/28/2022 at 6:32 AM, Matt_In_NH said:

Exactly.  Are the bills a dumpster fire now?   People have plenty of personal things going on and make life decisions.  It does not have to be an inditement of the browns.   

Oh, but in fact it is...😁

• Disagree 1

All teams go through some bad times as Bills fans know but i won't even watch the Browns if they are playing because of how big of a scum bag Watson is & it's a wonder that Haslim given his presidential like decision making could have become the owner of a NFL franchise !

Just in that 1 decision to bring Watson on board & pay him what he did shows that morality doesn't enter into his thought when vetting someone you would want to work for your company and in this case be the face of your franchise especially given who they had & what that player had given to the team as far as playing through injury's to that point .

So what ever happens with the Watson experiment i won't be watching the Browns anytime soon & it seems as though there might be more out there that do the same .

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Norman is on the Panthers now.

IDK if this is a joke I'm not getting, but the player in question is not Josh Norman.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24703207/buffalo-bills-cb-vontae-davis-abruptly-retires-football-half-vs-los-angeles-chargers

Edited by Tom Donahoe, GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.