Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t Care what he does as long as he throws to Christian Watson. 

This has been the issue with Watson since training camp. All the talent in the world doesn't matter if you can't sustain NFL hits. Coming from a small school with that slight frame, it is a legitimate concern.

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Bills don't have the money to go via free agency. Morse may retire due to concussion concerns. So they'll have a LT and they'll have to address the line through the draft

I think with the salary cap raise, he'll cook something up. Unfortunately, our biggest need may be at center.

5 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Vintage Rodgers.  Marcedez Lewis has had a nice, lengthy career.

I had no clue that he’s been in the league for this year… or that Mason Crosby has played 40ish nore games than Rodgers (although, did Rodgers miss any lengthy periods of time with injury?)

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The players liked Rex Ryan 😂

Mcdaniel has been a good offensive coach for the phins.  He seems to have run a talented defense straight into the ground though.  Not sure if it’s his DC or what but if they aren’t lights out in the red zone on offense they’re gonna struggle.  Tuas got nearly 300 yards at half time and GB is in the game still.

That’s fair, I just think it’s premature to say McDaniels stinks as a coach. Miami has improved this season, and I’m not sure what more people expect from that team. I know Bills fans don’t like praising Fish, but there’s worse coaches out there. I mention his players like him because this board talks like he’s in over his head in the NFL. The same league has Hackett, and Josh McDaniel running a playoff team into the ground. 

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

A Miami loss would be nice, but they’re still right in the mix. That’s my issue with the seven team playoff, the seventh seed often isn’t very good. 

Except, the Fins are actually good.  I would not want to see them again.  Much prefer a team like Baltimore.

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Except, the Fins are actually good.  I would not want to see them again.  Much prefer a team like Baltimore.

I wouldn’t want to see them because I don’t like playing familiar division foes. If they lose today, it’s a four game losing streak. I’m not sure I’d consider them a good team. They’ve fallen apart in the second half of the season. Their talent is a bit scary. Players like Hill and Waddle could help them beat anyone, but I’m no longer sold on them as a contender of any sort. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.