Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Davante Adams has been so good the last 3-4 years. Adams was always open. That said: Rodgers doesn't have an elite WRs. You put Rodgers on the Dolphins and they may never punt

Can you imagine the Dolphins offense with Mahomes, Josh, Burrows, Herbert? Scary.

Edited by UKBillFan

Just now, Ralonzo said:

"Uh oh, first read isn't open. Now what am I suppos..." WHOMP

Thats the sickening thing in watching TUA. Its like MCDaniel and Hill has given him a cheat code. Good thing is he plays in the AFC EAST with 3 smart defensive coaches that will figure this scheme out in the offseason

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Tua throws at an open receiver.

Johnston: HE'S THE BEST QB EVER!!!

I don’t think Moose is saying that at all. While pointing out a discernible strain he clearly also pointed out his weakness in terms of getting past his first read. In my opinion Johnston is a top two or three color analyst.In my opinion Johnston is a top two or three color analyst.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I've never seen a strip sack fumble like that where not one defender even tried to jump on the ball. #91 looking dazed and confused as the ball pops out.

I can't remember the last time I saw that - there wasn't a defensive player near it post fumble.

2 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

I don’t think Moose is saying that at all. While pointing out a discernible strain he clearly also pointed out his weakness in terms of getting past his first read. In my opinion Johnston is a top two or three color analyst.In my opinion Johnston is a top two or three color analyst.

I like him generally but he's over-selling Tua and under-selling the receiver's for me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.