MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

57 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

can both teams forfeit and let Medical Co-Pays be declared the winner of this game?

>>>"Nurse, my wife has been waiting in the emergency room waiting room since 3 o'clock.  Do we know when a doctor will see her?"
<<<"Sorry sir...there are football players with boo-boos coming in.  Their teams pay cash, and that little short kid is crying about his knee and his career with the Oakland A's being over before it started."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, julian said:

Is it just me or has Mac Jones decided he’s going to show the entire world every thought and emotion after every whistle.

drama queen

It's like he's tryng to show the world how 'fiery' he is - but on him it just comes off as total douchebaggedness

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

For real, stack the box and make him beat you with his arm.

It’s not on Jones it’s the moron calling the plays. I swear he has “Calling Football Offenses for Dummies” the one thing so have liked tonight have been the rookies. Both RB STrong and Harris  look good as well as Thornton and Jones.  That pass at the end of the half they need to dial up more often, we supposedly have 2 stud TE let’s get them downfield for bleep sakes!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.