MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I just can't believe how dysfunctional the Patriots* are.

The Offense has an EXCUSE for tonight missing there top 2 WR (Meyers and Parker)and RB (Harris and Stevenson) as well as on the 3rd option for LT.  D looks awful AGAIN. 

Edited by PatsFanNH

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

I think that is true of almost all NFL QBs.

Not at all.  Most QB's see there efficiency reduced w/ pressure - but w/ Jones, it's pretty extreme. He looks good when he has a clean pocket, but can't create when it breaks down. 

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Brown diving for absolutely no reason. I needed those fantasy points.

Who was the drought era Bills receiver that always used to unnecessarily jump when the ball came to him

Just now, Success said:

Not at all.  Most QB's see there efficiency reduced w/ pressure - but w/ Jones, it's pretty extreme. He looks good when he has a clean pocket, but can't create when it breaks down. 

I liked to see him with a real OC and a real QB coach again see what year was the fluke.. last year with McDaniels or this year with Patricia. Why I want Bill O’Brien in here next year at OC.. we find out 1 way or the other. 

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

The Offense has an EXCUSE for tonight missing there top 2 WR (Meyers and Parker)and RB (Harris and Stevenson) as well as on the 3rd option for LT.  D looks awful AGAIN. 

I'm not talking about how badly they suck. I'm talking about how dysfunctional they are as a team. All of those "Belichikian" concepts of "Next man up..." "do your job..."  etc. are lost in NE.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.