MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Pats winning hurts the Jets i believe. i don’t mind that too much.  I hate the Jets and think they are the more dangerous team if they make the playoffs.  

With that D I agree.. thankfully their O is a bigger mess than NE. Oh and they plan on starting Wilson again before the end of the year.. 

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

One of the guys on the radio the other day said it best talking about Cliff Kingsbury. If he where 5’5 and bald he would not be employed anywhere football is played. 

Probably wouldn't have a super hot model girlfriend either...

https://images.app.goo.gl/drLN5KLBnm8Fy3haA 

https://images.app.goo.gl/XtLJdFVZG7y8EHhW7

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They have to say that, and they will go back to Wilson if they fall out of playoff contention or if Mike White is injured. Otherwise, no way.

How isn’t White injured even their fan said he got folded like a lawn chair the second time he got hurt. Man is a fighter but that O line going get any QB killed

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

How isn’t White injured even their fan said he got folded like a lawn chair the second time he got hurt. Man is a fighter but that O line going get any QB killed

Oh, I think he's definitely out for a week or two. But it's telling that they relegated Wilson to 3rd on the depth chart. They didn't want to be forced to go to him even if White got hurt. I think Flacco starts next week.

Can't blame Cody on that one. They just plain suck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.