MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Klingsbury needs to be fired tomorrow.  They should’ve been up by 9 going into the half but due his dumbass timeout then going for it on 4th down.  This team just looks defeated.  Players  have no fight left.  Look of a team that the coach has lost.  

Agreed. We haven't seen a lot of late season losing teams dogging it in recent years in the NFL. Even the Texans and Broncos showed a lot of fight yesterday. This Cards team is the exception. I know there's some gaping holes in the talent, but this is a really flat effort too.

Uche abusing McCoy and nobody on the O line stepping up to get in his face. They've completely given up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Agreed. We haven't seen a lot of late season losing teams dogging it in recent years in the NFL. Even the Texans and Broncos showed a lot of fight yesterday. This Cards team is the exception. I know there's some gaping holes in the talent, but this is a really flat effort too.

Uche abusing McCoy and nobody on the O line stepping up to get in his face. They've completely given up.

Uche has really improved this year, him and Judon together will be a force. When Baremore gets healthy in the middle the front 4 COULD be a nasty group. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

It’s in the game thread, He did have 3 sacks tonight.. lol besides until the CB improve we could have Four HOF on the line and still lose barely to Buffalo lol.

I know. Sorry, I'm salty.  It will be like this w/ me & the Pats the rest of my days, unfortunately.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Uche has really improved this year, him and Judon together will be a force. When Baremore gets healthy in the middle the front 4 COULD be a nasty group. 

Yep, that's a real area of strength for the Pats. They strike me as a team that's just missing playmakers on offense. But getting those playmakers - particularly at QB - is easier said than done.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Seriously, how is it possible that Cody Ford is still in the league? He is the worst player on a decimated line. That makes him like 14th best lineman on a really bad team.

His PFF scores, by year; low 60s is generally replacement level. High 60s and lower 70s is kind of average starter.

2019:  52.4

2020: 53.8

2021:  46.7

2022:  35.4 - and that's in 243 snaps, so it's not like it's just one bad game. And of course it doesn't include tonight's putrid performance.

You can make a case for him being the single worst player in the NFL. And the trend line is sharply in the wrong direction. So it is a mystery as to why he has a job. All I can say is relatively high draft pick + college pedigree = some NFL coach somewhere always thinks he's fixable.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

Bet JJ watt is wishing he signed in Buffalo a few years ago. 

He's basically guaranteed to end his career without a title now. But glad your girl likes the warm weather, JJ! Those 5 meaningless games at the end of every season will be fun.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Non-contact ACL? He looks donezo.

I thought those only happened on turf fields? 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They lost all hope on the third play of the game. Cards win that game if that lil hobbit didn't shred his knee.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.