Antonio Brown shares text from Brady blasting him

Big Turk

The guy is a sack job i hope this is the last we ever here of AB he's nothing but a waste of peoples time when he is in the mode he was during the Jets game & the other previous altercations he's had & yet he was still given chances i just hope he has exhausted those for good !! 

Good riddance to bad rubbish ...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Well, pooping thing by AP to show a private message. And Brady was spot on. AP again only hurts himself. Surprise surprise.

Adrian Peterson got a text too?   

3 hours ago, DrDare said:

Is AB so low IQ that he posted this thinking it would make Tom look bad?

I be t he posted it hoping someone would read I to him aloud...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

LOL, I will definitely be saving this copy pasta for the group text the next time one of my buddies goes on a bender and makes some bad decisions. Classic.

And Brady aint wrong here.

Yeah AB looks like an idiot.  Brady seems to be sincere and is trying to be a friend.  AB has clearly lost his mind

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

LOL, I will definitely be saving this copy pasta for the group text the next time one of my buddies goes on a bender and makes some bad decisions. Classic.

And Brady aint wrong here.

AB attempting to make someone else look bad only to prop that person up while making himself look even more pathetic is completely on brand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Two thoughts:

1) Brady actually comes across as caring (and AB as a d*ck); and

2) Brady's written work definitely needs improving. Gramatically that is a mess (and don't get me started on the punctuation)*

* Yes, it is miles better than some of the stuff I see players post and yes, I am a language pendant but even so ... C-

12 minutes ago, Gunvald's Husse said:

Two thoughts:

1) Brady actually comes across as caring (and AB as a d*ck); and

2) Brady's written work definitely needs improving. Gramatically that is a mess (and don't get me started on the punctuation)*

* Yes, it is miles better than some of the stuff I see players post and yes, I am a language pendant but even so ... C-

Are you criticizing Brady's grammar in a private text message to a "friend" of his?  Seriously?  Compared to how most texts are structured, this message was well thought out, didn't require paraphrasing, had punctuation, wasn't filled with slang, acronyms, misspelled words or emojis.  Give the guy a break. Lol.  

I completely agree with you on thought 1 however.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.