Antonio Brown shares text from Brady blasting him

Big Turk

Yeah, I think I like what Brady wrote for two reasons:

1.  From the outside looking in, that is what AB looks like to me.  I agree with him (with my very limited knowledge).

2.  I have had situations with self destructive people and it takes a mixture of caring and bravery to confront them.  You have to do it if you care about them and want to help them.  OTOH, you know that those are usually the exact people that lash out at you for trying to help them.

Props to TB.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think AB is mentally ill, I think he is just a bad person. 

Some people are selfish, destructive, abusive, and just plain suck and it's really that simple. 

Brady was his #1 supporter/booster and AB continually tears him apart after quitting on the team mid-game. The 1 guy who always had his back. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 11/16/2022 at 1:21 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

is your hate for Brady that bad where you won't even admit if he does something right?

Brady was spot on. I don't have to like a dude to agree with the dude.

Oh Jesus. I’m an idiot. I agree with Brady here. 

I originally read this as pooping on the AP (Associated Press) for releasing private text messages, and that AP was further discrediting their name as a news source.

Wow. 

AB makes way more sense. Haha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.