Around the NFL Week 10 Games

bobobonators

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but he’s probably a top 10 QB right now.

Could be... Not a lot of great QB play this season 

German fans got an entertaining game as well at the end

Country Roads?

Lol that's awesome 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1

I almost feel bad for Kenny Golladay, but he did it to himself.  Would assume the $18 million salary makes it easier for him to swallow.

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Justin fields has that dog in him 

Anyone here been watching the Bears before now?  Were they not allowing him to use his legs until recently?

25 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I almost feel bad for Kenny Golladay, but he did it to himself.  Would assume the $18 million salary makes it easier for him to swallow.

Anyone here been watching the Bears before now?  Were they not allowing him to use his legs until recently?

Not really no. They’ve changed the playbook 

3 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Tua having another good game so far (statistically, I am obviously not watching).

And this is some sick stat line:

Miami receiving.png

Wilson had something like 143 yards rushing. Someone got on me last week when I questioned the Hines not playing much. "Ohh he doesn't know the playbook blah blah blah". 143 yards rushing kinda squashes that. We have a ton of Rbs and wine run on 2nd and 2. 

We've seen Super Bowl hangovers from the losing team lots of times, but have we seen anything close to the Rams' collapse from other winning teams in the last 30 years? They're playing themselves out of a playoff spot.

1 hour ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Wilson had something like 143 yards rushing. Someone got on me last week when I questioned the Hines not playing much. "Ohh he doesn't know the playbook blah blah blah". 143 yards rushing kinda squashes that. We have a ton of Rbs and wine run on 2nd and 2. 

You'd have a point if Wilson hadn't already played in the system he was traded to.   That said, Hines is not as good of a player.

We traded for our third choice because we didnt have the salary cap space to bring CMC here, and the Saints didnt want to trade Kamara.     I am not sure what anyone expected from Hines, he is just a guy.

38 minutes ago, Billznut said:

If the Colts beat the Raiders, McDaniels might as well resign before Davis can fire him. Raiders are probably tanking but still, for McDaniels to lose to Saturday, he needs to just give up coaching today. 

Feel absolutely awful for my brother in law, huge Raiders fan.   Dont know what the heck they were thinking hiring McDaniels.   Awful awful hire.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

You'd have a point if Wilson hadn't already played in the system he was traded to.   That said, Hines is not as good of a player.

We traded for our third choice because we didnt have the salary cap space to bring CMC here, and the Saints didnt want to trade Kamara.     I am not sure what anyone expected from Hines, he is just a guy.

It's not so much what I expect from homes as it is what you would expect from a team that went out and made a trade for a player. Minnesotas shiny new TE didn't know their system and the tv crew made it known many times "how fast he learned". Look I get that Hines isn't going to move the chains for the Bills. But try something instead of the same crap they've been doing the last few games. It can't all be in Josh. 

6 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

It's not so much what I expect from homes as it is what you would expect from a team that went out and made a trade for a player. Minnesotas shiny new TE didn't know their system and the tv crew made it known many times "how fast he learned". Look I get that Hines isn't going to move the chains for the Bills. But try something instead of the same crap they've been doing the last few games. It can't all be in Josh. 

I understand where you're coming from, but every offense, and every position is different.   I do however agree, they need to get something going because the offense looks they are forcing things.   To be honest, everytime the ball goes in the air lately I am waiting for a pick.

Edited by thenorthremembers

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.