Around the NFL Week 10 Games

bobobonators

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/bucs-have-passport-scare-with-rb-leonard-fournette-now-narrowly-avoided-missing-

The NFL needs to somehow streamline these hiccups with its hosting countries. You cant shove overseas football down fans’ throats and then have customs/passport issues. Wasnt it a Giants player earlier this year that got stuck in England for a few days?

It hasn’t happened yet but could you imagine a team’s starting QB getting left behind?

51 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Go Hawks! 

Part of me cant stand Pete Carroll, but I have to give the dude credit -  Its not common for a coach to turn over an entire super bowl roster, including the QB, and stick around to see the new roster succeed. 

I have never been a fan of Carroll but I agree he deserves a ton of credit for how well that team is playing. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/bucs-have-passport-scare-with-rb-leonard-fournette-now-narrowly-avoided-missing-

The NFL needs to somehow streamline these hiccups with its hosting countries. You cant shove overseas football down fans’ throats and then have customs/passport issues. Wasnt it a Giants player earlier this year that got stuck in England for a few days?

It hasn’t happened yet but could you imagine a team’s starting QB getting left behind?

Jamie Gillan was the Giants player left behind but he knew he would be from the off as he had to sort out his passport whilst he was in the U.K.

The guys on Bayern München must love these NFL guys destroying their gorgeous field like this.

Just look at Thomas Müller! 

soc_g_mueller11_1296x729.jpg

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

NFL breaking yup the Germans in slowly with a familiar 0-0 score just like their beloved “sport”.

I was wondering where all the soccer hate was in this thread! 

Here it is!  Good for you.  And all so original too!

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wish there was a 9:30 game every week. I love having the soft opening here to kill that time before the 1pm games

It's an absolute luxury being able to sit here sipping my morning coffee, and being able to cheer for bodily harm to Tom Brady, all at the same time.

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wish there was a 9:30 game every week. I love having the soft opening here to kill that time before the 1pm games

Especially when they’re crap games. I can put it on while doing chores, work, etc. 

When the Bills played in London, I hated it 

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is exactly what playoff games will look like.

No QB in the NFC playoffs is going to beat the Bucs and Brady.

Dak? Hurts? Cousins? Jimmy G?

Lol

We’ll find out today!

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The guys on Bayern München must love these NFL guys destroying their gorgeous field like this.

Normally the field remains pristine after 90 minutes of soccer?  Almost as if it were just a bunch of guys prancing around.

10 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It's an absolute luxury being able to sit here sipping my morning coffee, and being able to cheer for bodily harm to Tom Brady, all at the same time.

Brady barely gets touched. 

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

May you sprain your ankle cheering on the Bills later. High ankle sprain, at that. 
Never thought I would like wishing harm to someone I don’t know, but…

7 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

As long as we’re fully fit I’m confident in our pass defense. 

Last year with Poyer Hyde and White it looked like 7:7 drills in practice for Tampa, although 2nd half was much better.

Those PI flags would be burning holes in refs pockets if Brady had the ball in the super bowl with a chance to win at the end

Seattle looks shaky, scared and not ready for the bright lights.

That will be the entire NFC in the playoffs. Except Tampa 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m most interested in (3) games outside of the Bills in order of intrigue:

1. Chargers vs 49ers: San Francisco gets credit for one of the best rosters in the NFL, they sit at 4-4, and the Chargers OC is getting increased attention for ruining Justin Herbert’s aggressiveness. 

2. Browns v Dolphins - Can the Browns pull the upset at slow-down a red hot offense? Tua is probably past the point where the bloom falls off and he reverts, he looks good now.

3. Chiefs v Jags - Trevor Lawrence has been steady this season, but at 3-5, 3-6 are the Jags where they thought they’d be? 

They rose up and beat the Chargers 38-10, what do they Chiefs look like after struggling to get past Tennessee? 

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

That's literally insane.

We will get zero calls and we never play well against Brady.

Our defenses barely slow him down 

It’s not insane. The Bucs suck despite the small amount of life they’re showing.  They can’t block for Brady. The 49ers on the other hand would eat us alive. I’ve said it many times on this board but it’s just true, they’re the worst possible matchup for us. You think it was tough to stop the Jets and Packers rushing attack? Hello CMC, Deebo, and now Mitchell is back. You think we struggled blocking the jets D line? Hello Bosa and company. And before you say, we’ll Jimmy G sucks, he’s the perfect fit in that offense with those weapons. I’d rather play anyone in the NFC than the 49ers and that includes Philly. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

That Rams game was a turning point, which we'll hear about non stop all the way to the Bucs super bowl appearance.

Yup. My hatred of Brady is such that part of me thinks he engineers these storylines (the poor start to the season, everyone saying he's done for yet again) just so he can turn it around and make his future Football Life episode even more interesting. 

I mean if it was anyone else playing QB I'd say they don't have a shot at advancing in the playoffs but with him I kind of just want to hand him the trophy now

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.