Weather Watch 2022, Part IX: Vikings at Bills, Nov. 13th

RiotAct

Going to be kinda blah. Not atypical for November tho. So far it's been a great start...very warm(broke records 3 straight days this weekend and hit 80 in many places Saturday) and sunny out most days which is totally not normal for November. It's the month with the lowest percentage of possible sunshine in WNY...on average about 28%

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Temp will be low 70's, it'll be dry with a roof,  best seat in the house, private rest room with no troughs or need to use the circular sink, free parking, no lines for food or beer, and I won't get thrown out for lighting one up.

Now all I need is Allen, Brown, Edmunds, Milano, Poyer, Rousseau, Jackson and White playing.

3 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Vikes emerging from their comfortably ensconced domed luxury might be a bit perturbed by the outside elements as well Weo, yes? 😉

lol I was kidding---it will be Fall football weather.  Shouldn't be a problem for either team.

• Like (+1) 1

Back home in Minnesota they are potentially having blizzard conditions although it looks like most of that is going to be west and north of the greater Minneapolis area.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/11/09/first-blizzard-snow-north-south-dakota-minnesota/8316429001/

Gonna give them an early lead in the National Golden SnowGlobe competition...Buffalo won last year and has won 2 of the last 3 years...need to defend our dirt!

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.