Jets are putting Hall on the trade block

Greg S

6 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Can anyone explain why we always have to play in Kansas City?

the NFL hates us.

No but in all seriousness, I think it’s because they went further than us in the playoffs last year.

EDITED TO ADD: or it might be determined by a coin toss, can’t remember which.

Edited by RiotAct
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Can anyone explain why we always have to play in Kansas City?

Because Patrick Mahomes has been anointed this generation's Tom Brady and the league doesn't want to put him in environments where:

• His wife and brother could be dissrespected 
  • He doesn't have the ability to call defensive holding any time he feels like it  (he had his own flag yesterday)
  • He has to face a crowd that will make noise while he is painting on his canvas that is the playing field 

Thus it makes it impossible to have a game in Buffalo.

I love Chiefs fans.  They are a lot like the Bills fan base (us).  However, Jesus F'ing Christ the Bills won a 19 on 11 game yesterday.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

Loved him coming out of Tech.  The tweet from Lombardi above is odd because it says that his best fit is a man scheme, I didnt think that was the case coming out of college because he struggles with mirroring and turning to run with wide outs.   That said, he plays in a defense that is very similar to what the Bills run now, its  a 4-2-5 defense with a lot of zone schemes, and he has struggled mightily in that defense.

If he has trouble mirroring and turning, he may be a liability in man.   Looks like he has trouble in zone.   So, maybe he just isnt very good?

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

(13) Matt Lombardo on Twitter: "#Jets CB Bryce Hall is going to be available at the #NFL trade deadline, per sources. Hall, 24, has seen his snaps cut dramatically after NY added DJ Reed and Sauce Gardner, but is one year removed from finishing 2nd in forced incompletions, and is best fit for man-schemes. https://t.co/qoLQHOkNh2" / Twitter

perhaps there will be a clerical error and the Jets will accidentally trade Breece Hall instead of Bryce Hall

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

the NFL hates us.

No but in all seriousness, I think it’s because they went further than us in the playoffs last year.

EDITED TO ADD: or it might be determined by a coin toss, can’t remember which.

I'm pretty sure the division rotates home and away but last year was our year to play AFC West.  If we were to play against the Chiefs next year it would be home for us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.