Old time TBD posters returning - another byproduct of Bills success

Pete

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I've wondered where Shaunta53 has been.

Also Bills_Chick and FlaFitz

Bills chick is on twitter as well as wyo and FlaFitz is still stuck on a snake infested sandbar.

I wonder what happened to Jayhawk... one funny dude.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Still waiting for the return of Savior Edwards from BBMB. 

Pretty sure he's popped up here a few times in various forms.  Any time the Bills lose a game they shouldn't there's always some very opinionated new poster or somebody who hasn't posted in 2 years that has his troll-like cadence down perfectly. Will blow up a stupid loss to the Jags into questioning whether Allen is really a #1 for example. QBs are his angle, and it's so obvious that Josh is incredible that it's probably very hard to run that schtick right now I would imagine.

50 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

He passed a year ish ago according to a thread on here. Never met him in real life but always appreciated his posts.

Gunna have the best seats for the first ever 20-0!

I'm sincerely sorry to learn that.

Yeah, I hope he's somewhere in the afterlife still cheering the Bills on.  We're at the beginning of an exciting multi-year ride.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

We are either thinking of different people, or I never realized in the 20 years I read their posts that it was a woman.

The WYO I know ran a business called WyoWings where he/she sold their barbecue sauces.

This wyo was an  older woman who I believe was a retired school teacher.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He can't anyway. My sources tell me he has been locked in high level business meetings for the last 3 years. 

I .uh... heard a rumor an ex-Mod may have given him the boot. 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No idea. Just up and left as far as I could tell. I heard he went to another site. 

Yeah, he was a mega-contributor and has since returned in a much quieter form. To the OPs point, what Bills fan DOESN’T want to be part of this season?

I miss @#89..

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

He's hanging out with *belinda*

ICE and his "a..clown" go to got very tiring at best. Not missed at all.

12 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I wonder if there is a BBMB alumni FB group? 🤔

Dang, I was in HIGH SCHOOL when I joined. I’m now 34.

Darned kids.... 😁

• Disagree 1

**sits back in my rocking chair** ahh yesss Ive been chatting in bills chats since they were invented (origins were bbmb very earliest days) and since that time I've had the pleasure of tailgating with some of the folks I'd met online twice. BBMB had its share of legendary posters. I used to kibbitz with a @BadLandsMeaniehe was famous for bills training camp reports, quit posting DANG. Another one is OTaFLGuy  something like that he was funny as heck.  I recognized several ex BBMB types here after the bbmb crash. Great site here great board.

if there is one thing I dont like about chatrooms are if someone does go MIA we are left often times not knowing why

my 2 favorite ex bbmb posters are still active

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.