Old time TBD posters returning - another byproduct of Bills success

Pete

7 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

You sure that wasn't billschick? Lol

ahem No. That was an unsubtle dig  to DISS a person he doesn't like personally (ME) .  @-@  No @T&C out of respect to THIS board everyone here has refrained from commenting on your own very illustrious tenure at bbmb. Spare me your innuendo. *****  

PS: plausible deniability and cowardice is how this guy rolls. As soon as he leaves me a snarky emoji I will delete this post.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, that Lost thread was Epic. tgreg as  a screen writer posted a long post on the final and it went viral and he took hell for it. 

he posted here under a different name especially in PPP for quite awhile. Still fine afaik. 

RRich just fine as well, always flat the home

opener tailgate. 

Indeed those LOST threads were some of most deep in-depth discussions I've ever had online.

On 8/22/2022 at 9:10 PM, The Dean said:

Thanks. I'm very happy to hear that. I'm not sure where I got that idea, but I thought I read it on this forum.  But like I said, early onset dementia is my guess. 

You may be thinking of Cindy (#89), she did pass away several months ago. 

• Sad 1

On 8/21/2022 at 7:33 PM, MasterStrategist said:

I forget if it was DFT, Dolphins flavored Tuna, that was on here or BBMB.  But recall that he seemed to have reliable inside info on the team

Lol, I remember that and always chuckled because there was quite a few posters that just believed any and everything he posted and was clear ( to me anyways) his "reliable inside info" was just as reliable as mine or yours. A lot of the claims posted turned out to me incorrect more often than not.

Funny thing is people still kept eating up everything he feeds ...." Thank you for all you do DFT" etc....Was just funny to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.