Old time TBD posters returning - another byproduct of Bills success

Pete

8 minutes ago, BRH said:

Alaska Darin, Stevestojan, John from Hemet, on and on.

I smile when I see the old names.  I've been around this board since its earliest incarnations.  Don't post much (in the offseason especially) but have always enjoyed this community.

John from Hemet is still here - he just changed his username.

26 minutes ago, K-9 said:

That’s unfortunate. He knows the game and was a consistently good contributor over the years. 

He does know the game.  And everyone knew when he was right about something.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Einstein said:

Visit the Chiefs board when you have a chance. That place is like the wild west.

Wyo started on Buffalo Range for like a decade, then moved on to BBMB during the big purge of 2010. He may have been on the Zone for a little while, but I haven’t seen him since BBMB closed. 

IIRC I am pretty sure WYO  was a woman who...IIRC may have been in the medical field, possibly retired and I believe went to Buffalo Rumblings after the fall of BBMB. Was kinda like a YOLO. Please bear in mind I can't generally remember my last meal so...

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, BRH said:

Alaska Darin, Stevestojan, John from Hemet, on and on.

I smile when I see the old names.  I've been around this board since its earliest incarnations.  Don't post much (in the offseason especially) but have always enjoyed this community.

Hemet is now John from Riverside.  Hes been chased out of every town in Southern California.

• Haha (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, nosejob said:

IIRC I am pretty sure WYO  was a woman who...IIRC may have been in the medical field, possibly retired and I believe went to Buffalo Rumblings after the fall of BBMB. Was kinda like a YOLO. Please bear in mind I can't generally remember my last meal so...

Yes you’re right. I was thinking of Wys, not Wyo.

Apologies.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, muppy said:

**sits back in my rocking chair** ahh yesss Ive been chatting in bills chats since they were invented (origins were bbmb very earliest days) and since that time I've had the pleasure of tailgating with some of the folks I'd met online twice.

Rookie ;) 😝 

I had been posting on the old D&C Forums with Doc and WEO, with at least one variant of JohnC. 

there was the ESPN Chat Boards before that.  
it was basically a shout box, well before Forum SubFolders 

1 hour ago, nosejob said:

Either cut or traded, but could have been a young Chris Brown.

The guy was here 24/7 it seemed 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nosejob said:

Glutten free waffles.

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I encountered them on a menu when travelling. 

Boneless wings (not chicken nuggets) stuffed with ranch, garlic and onions deep fried with buffalo sauce. 

If I were you, I would have turned around and walked right out of that soup kitchen....

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.