Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I could be misremembering but I thought he was awful in the last one outside of the holeout

They actually hit a lot of bad shots too because golf is pretty much impossible ๐Ÿ˜‚but their recovery shots/short game is insanely good.

Who came up with these par numbers? Iโ€™ve played golf and itโ€™s my opinion par on most holes should be between 8 and 10. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, รŸookie_tech said:

Has anyone here ever gotten a hole in 1?ย 

I have on a 112 par 3 using my friends mom PW. ย Lol. ย 
ย 

Worst part, someone else got a hole in one on a different hole same day and they used the last Polaroid to take their picture so I didnโ€™t even get my pic up on the wall! ย Hahaha I was so pissed.

ย 

ย 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, รŸookie_tech said:

Has anyone here ever gotten a hole in 1?ย 

I had one at Harris Hill (local Buff area par 3 course, long gone now, but locals would know of it) when I was 12, taking lessons there learning how to golf. Have never come close again. Luckโ€™s a hell of a thing. They didnโ€™t even give me a free lesson for it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It took brass ones for JA to get out there and potentially embarrass himself on live TV. ย He did OK. If he gets invited to more of these over the years i bet he gets more comfortable. He seems to love golf and will get better.

ย 

Rodgers was supposed to be the most accomplished golfer of the 4. ย I thought Mahomes was really good, very smoothe. He sliced a couple long tee shots but otherwise carried Allen.

Pretty cool that it came down to the very last putt. ย Shame Josh didnโ€™t sink his crazy long putt.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh might look โ€œ chunkyโ€ compared to Brady but while sitting at the post match interview, you see his pecs and overall frame are just much larger than the other the qbs , and Iโ€™m pretty sure after seeing Dawkins comments about Josh hitting the off-season weight training, thatโ€™s prob just more muscle mass there ! ย  Thatโ€™s how he runs thru ย LBs and cbs, and is something Brady has no idea about because he has never trucked anyone in his career; same thing with Rodgers as he avoids contact and whines for flags if a LB โ€œ breezeโ€knocks ย him over like JJ Watt was talking about ! ( Watt was a good commentator and would be better than Brady I bet ,,,also they should get Barkley on one of the week play game crews; he may not know football but he is a pro athlete and he is funny as hell ! ย Now that would help ratings ! ย The NFL needs someone who is irreverent like Chuck on a crew !)ย 

ย 

The post interview was pretty good tv. Earnie is a class guy, great interviewer! ย  Well , hopefully this added loss will fuel Josh to be better than all of them when / if they meet this coming year. Would rather he have the last say on the football field than get โ€œ The Match โ€œ bracelet ! ย He def wasnโ€™t on his golf game but hey, he has just arrived from OTAโ€™s , so thatโ€™s not too surprising. So hopefully he will be fired up when he is back in his element where he can actually dominate, and pay these guys back for today as Josh was very humble throughout the whole day. ( Josh is very respectful , burns no bridges off the field! ย I would have given Brady some crap,,,he looks like he has had ย cheek implants to combat the aging effects where that area of our face sags with time. His lateral cheek bones were really prominent and I bet he has started with an early lift as well because his eye folds look narrowed or lifted toward the temples. ย Would love to see a plastic surgeon compare his face over time as it looked like a very obvious change to me ; check out cheek implants on YouTube with a plastic surgeon and see what you think. I think with his wife being a model, the new TV contract looming , he is getting ready for Hollywood! ย That culture is crazy and the antithesis of โ€œ footballโ€ culture, and Tommy may be gradually being headed that way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€. Have to admit I loved Rodgers comment asking Brady , โ€œ Have you ever gotten paid so much for giving back !? ย Lol! ย Classic line! ).
ย 

ย Josh is physically on a different level than these guys and I hope it finally pays off for him.ย 

Edited by DrPJax

Didnโ€™t hear much of the trash talk but the โ€œwas I THAT old?โ€ dig in the very beginning made me chuckle.

ย 

Josh looks to be a pretty decent golferโ€ฆyou can tell when heโ€™s in his head tho and body language and follow through show it. Will be interesting to see the whole thing.

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Josh might look โ€œ chunkyโ€ compared to Brady but while sitting at the post match interview, you see his pecs and overall frame are just much larger than the other the qbs , and Iโ€™m pretty sure after seeing Dawkins comments about Josh hitting the off-season weight training, thatโ€™s prob just more muscle mass than! ย  Thatโ€™s how he runs thru ย LBs and cbs, and is something Brady has no idea about because he has never trucked anyone in his career; same thing with Rodgers as he avoids contact and whines for flags if a LB โ€œ breezeโ€knocks ย him over like JJ Watt was talking about ! ( Watt was a good commentator and would be better than Brady I bet ,,,also they should get Barkley on one of the week play game crews; he may not know football but he is a pro athlete and he is funny as hell ! ย Now that would help ratings ! ย The NFL needs someone who is irreverent like Chuck on a crew !)ย 

ย 

The post interview was pretty good tv. Earnie is a class guy, great interviewer! ย  Well , hopefully this added loss will fuel Josh to be better than all of them when / if they meet this coming year. Would rather he have the last say on the football field than get โ€œ The Match โ€œ bracelet ! ย He def wasnโ€™t on his golf game but hey, he has just arrived from OTAโ€™s , so thatโ€™s not too surprising. So hopefully he will be fired up when he is back in his element where he can actually dominate, and pay these guys back for today as Josh was very humble throughout the whole day. ( Josh is very respectful , burns no bridges off the field! ย I would have given Brady some crap,,,he looks like he has had ย cheek implants to combat the aging effects where that area of our face sags with time. His lateral cheek bones were really prominent and I bet he has started with an early lift as well because his eye folds look narrowed or lifted toward the temples. ย Would love to see a plastic surgeon compare his face over time as it looked like a very obvious change to me ; check out cheek implants on YouTube with a plastic surgeon and see what you think. I think with his wife being a model, the new TV contract looming , he is getting ready for Hollywood! ย That culture is crazy and the antithesis of โ€œ footballโ€ culture, and Tommy may be gradually being headed that way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€. Have to admit I loved Rodgers comment asking Brady , โ€œ Have you ever gotten paid so much for giving back !? ย Lol! ย Classic line! ).
ย 

ย Josh is physically on a different level than these guys and I hope it finally pays off for him.ย 

Wouldnโ€™t doubt that Brady has had plastic surgery. He reportedly went to a hair transplant clinic in R.I. around 2010, although the docs at that clinic wonโ€™t confirm nor deny. ย We know the bald gene is on the X chromosome, from the motherโ€™s side, but Bradyโ€™s father was practically cue ball bald as well.

A394F129-BF78-4AD6-9557-EA9BBB984281.jpeg

DF12FF17-1129-4E19-B7EB-4D301DFFA793.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Wouldnโ€™t doubt that Brady has had plastic surgery. He reportedly went to a hair transplant clinic in R.I. around 2010, although the docs at that clinic wonโ€™t confirm nor deny. ย We know the bald gene is on the X chromosome, from the motherโ€™s side, but Bradyโ€™s father was practically cue ball bald as well.

I canโ€™t get enough Tom Brady bashing!! I hate him sooooo much, I canโ€™t wait till he sucks at commentating!!! Hopefully his hair implants fall out on live TV ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah well - how many wings can they eat???

ย 

also Josh has the hottest girl

ย 

ย 

I cannot agree with this position, good sir. In recent years, a very manufactured, plastic appearance has overtaken the otherwise and nonetheless wonderful person in question. Some are unfortunately compelled to crowdsource their entire public self, which invariably skews in favor of the lowest common denominator. I'm being critical only superficially, mind you. Social media inspires some to try to become the filters they use to scrub their image of individuality (which is an enlightened way to say: flaw). That's what it is. I don't like pre-scrubbed presentations of anything. It's like aesthetic censorship. Buffing out the scars, smoothing over the prickly patches. I remember the 80s and 90s. I remember Glamour Shots. Fool me twice...

ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

Thx for the documentation with those pics. ย  Hey ย Iโ€™m all for looking your best and feeling good psychologically because of that , and hair treatment is so vast and easy now itโ€™s almost a shame to let young men experience hair loss as it can be prevented. ย But doing all the other plastic things like the cheek implants ( wow , are those evident in that top left pic or what? ) , lifts , and fillers can come with risks , and in his case it actually has detracted from his natural handsome appearance. That facial structure on the left reminds me of the Jokerโ€™s smile from Batman!
ย 

ย  Hey if thatโ€™s what it takes for the goat to feel confident , then it is what it is ! ย I just donโ€™t get fighting time tho when you have had an amazing career, beautiful wife and family , and guaranteed to transition from one career to another safely without having to fight your way up from the bottom again. ย For someone who is almost worshipped by so many , it just means he is as human and insecure as the rest of us; hopefully ย the plastic surgeons he sees remain ethical because obviously there are those out there that only money and doing things on celebs is how they seek their own rep and success and they could use their vast talents for so many other better causes. He is not old at all ( except in pro football years) and itโ€™s kind of sad seeing him subject himself to that. ย 

4 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

ย 

The always from the mother's side is not true anyway. It is a myth.ย 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.