Jump to content

Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

 


Billsy 🙃 

 

My thoughts exactly.

 

There was a thread a while back I recall. Maybe by Virgil saying that term should be retired. I sort of agreed at the time but not sure I do any longer. Not after the 13 second debacle. Yes, the Bills are good again. As good as those early 90's teams. But they still suffer from some sort of curse. Billsy will be officially retired when they win it all. 

 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

 

My thoughts exactly.

 

There was a thread a while back I recall. Maybe by Virgil saying that term should be retired. I sort of agreed at the time but not sure I do any longer. Not after the 13 second debacle. Yes, the Bills are good again. As good as those early 90's teams. But they still suffer from some sort of curse. Billsy will be officially retired when they win it all. 

 

Because we lived it for decades… absolutely 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Just watched "The Match" on DVR. Josh Allen sucks at golf. Good thing he's one hell of a QB. Oh, and Brady sucks at golf too, lol. Mahomes and Rodgers were good. 

So your saying Bills vs Tampa SB ? 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wanted to express how impressed I was with Josh. He was honest and respectful towards the other three and showed class at all times despite having a challenging round. Brady, on the other hand, has become a superior minded,repugnant, humorless jerk who gets off on showing the world how great his life is and much better he is than anyone who dares to compete with him. I will root hard against him and any endeavor he pursues going forward. His career is unmatched but he is a detestable, 45 year old megalomaniac, who wants to insult others to show how cool he is. 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

Just wanted to express how impressed I was with Josh. He was honest and respectful towards the other three and showed class at all times despite having a challenging round. Brady, on the other hand, has become a superior minded,repugnant, humorless jerk who gets off on showing the world how great his life is and much better he is than anyone who dares to compete with him. I will root hard against him and any endeavor he pursues going forward. His career is unmatched but he is a detestable, 45 year old megalomaniac, who wants to insult others to show how cool he is. 

 

 

 

And you were somehow unaware of this prior to the golf thing?

 

Tom Brady has been a humorless, insufferable doosh nozzle for decades.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I couldn't stomach him for many years but wrote it off as being a frustrated victim of the dominance he presided over us. Also, Belichick muzzled him in the few interviews he gave. Now his giant ego can't be controlled by anything a coach, GM or owner wants to avoid as bulletin board material. I know this, anyone who witnessed his sickening act and the constant deferential sucking up by cast and crew at TNT must admit this guy is a nasty squirrel in a little lord Fauntleroy outfit. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

(Marked NSFW for Strong Language Throughout)

 

 

Man, the sound of the ball coming off that guys skull 😆

 

"Ball in the Air!"

 

Didn't you mean this post?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t know how anybody watches and hears that and thinks “dude is trying to rip somebody off”.

 

The guy clearly got his eggs scrambled for a minute there. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 6/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, HamptonBillsfan said:

I couldn't stomach him for many years but wrote it off as being a frustrated victim of the dominance he presided over us. Also, Belichick muzzled him in the few interviews he gave. Now his giant ego can't be controlled by anything a coach, GM or owner wants to avoid as bulletin board material. I know this, anyone who witnessed his sickening act and the constant deferential sucking up by cast and crew at TNT must admit this guy is a nasty squirrel in a little lord Fauntleroy outfit. 

 

 

https://www.si.com/.amp/extra-mustard/2022/06/02/tom-brady-jokes-about-josh-allens-size-the-match
 

Have at it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jukester said:

This reminds me of "the fighter" when they are talking about how one of the fighters just got off the couch (aka out of shape).

 

Then Micky sees him in the ring and says "if this guy just got off the couch, I want a ***** couch like that"

 

Allen's 240lbs of "***** you up"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jukester said:

Tom Brady's "trash talk" was predetermined in a lab and then delivered without an ounce of human charisma. The chunky/Josh Allen-y shot was a funny moment, briefly, until it became obvious that Brady had nothing else, and was in fact using Allen's lack of golf consistency/acumen and his obviously superior stature as a distraction against Brady's own inconsistent game. You could actually hear the insecurity in Brady's voice/stiff delivery. Like a high school bully (it's all projection with these far-right wing #######). Which is especially abhorrent from a guy like Brady who got relentlessly ridiculed for his own body and perceived shortcomings in high school, college, and as an NFL prospect. 

 

He's SO insufferable. Thin skin on a guy who wins is especially dooshy.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...