Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

4 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Just watched "The Match" on DVR. Josh Allen sucks at golf. Good thing he's one hell of a QB. Oh, and Brady sucks at golf too, lol. Mahomes and Rodgers were good. 

So your saying Bills vs Tampa SB ? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just wanted to express how impressed I was with Josh. He was honest and respectful towards the other three and showed class at all times despite having a challenging round. Brady, on the other hand, has become a superior minded,repugnant, humorless jerk who gets off on showing the world how great his life is and much better he is than anyone who dares to compete with him. I will root hard against him and any endeavor he pursues going forward. His career is unmatched but he is a detestable, 45 year old megalomaniac, who wants to insult others to show how cool he is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

Just wanted to express how impressed I was with Josh. He was honest and respectful towards the other three and showed class at all times despite having a challenging round. Brady, on the other hand, has become a superior minded,repugnant, humorless jerk who gets off on showing the world how great his life is and much better he is than anyone who dares to compete with him. I will root hard against him and any endeavor he pursues going forward. His career is unmatched but he is a detestable, 45 year old megalomaniac, who wants to insult others to show how cool he is. 

And you were somehow unaware of this prior to the golf thing?

Tom Brady has been a humorless, insufferable doosh nozzle for decades.

• Like (+1) 1

I couldn't stomach him for many years but wrote it off as being a frustrated victim of the dominance he presided over us. Also, Belichick muzzled him in the few interviews he gave. Now his giant ego can't be controlled by anything a coach, GM or owner wants to avoid as bulletin board material. I know this, anyone who witnessed his sickening act and the constant deferential sucking up by cast and crew at TNT must admit this guy is a nasty squirrel in a little lord Fauntleroy outfit. 

On 6/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, HamptonBillsfan said:

I couldn't stomach him for many years but wrote it off as being a frustrated victim of the dominance he presided over us. Also, Belichick muzzled him in the few interviews he gave. Now his giant ego can't be controlled by anything a coach, GM or owner wants to avoid as bulletin board material. I know this, anyone who witnessed his sickening act and the constant deferential sucking up by cast and crew at TNT must admit this guy is a nasty squirrel in a little lord Fauntleroy outfit. 

https://www.si.com/.amp/extra-mustard/2022/06/02/tom-brady-jokes-about-josh-allens-size-the-match

Have at it. 

2 hours ago, Jukester said:

This reminds me of "the fighter" when they are talking about how one of the fighters just got off the couch (aka out of shape).

Then Micky sees him in the ring and says "if this guy just got off the couch, I want a ***** couch like that"

Allen's 240lbs of "***** you up"

14 hours ago, Jukester said:

Tom Brady's "trash talk" was predetermined in a lab and then delivered without an ounce of human charisma. The chunky/Josh Allen-y shot was a funny moment, briefly, until it became obvious that Brady had nothing else, and was in fact using Allen's lack of golf consistency/acumen and his obviously superior stature as a distraction against Brady's own inconsistent game. You could actually hear the insecurity in Brady's voice/stiff delivery. Like a high school bully (it's all projection with these far-right wing #######). Which is especially abhorrent from a guy like Brady who got relentlessly ridiculed for his own body and perceived shortcomings in high school, college, and as an NFL prospect. 

He's SO insufferable. Thin skin on a guy who wins is especially dooshy.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.