Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the public understands that these are football players hitting golf balls out there… just asking to get nailed if they stand that close 

Everyone in attendance: BuT tHey ArE PrOfEsSiOnAl AtHleTes!?!?!?!

5 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

There's not a chance in hell Tom is a 5 handicap like he says.

Yeah, not possible. No way he’s a 5. My lowest was 7, and even now, 6 years and a back surgery later, I’m still better.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

I just put tnt on but I feel like I missed most of the fun part. 

The pre match that Bleacher Report did was much more them all joking and a lot better. I mean the best part of this is the banter between these guys but they go to commercial between each hole where there'd be the most of it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think bad golf is more entertaining than good golf 😂 and I’m a golfer myself 

Seeing bad golfers hit good shots every 3 holes is better than watching anything of the PGA tour where you know it's gonna be at this specific spot in the fairway.  

I remember Na hitting 16 at the Master and not who won.  Same with another player that was the leader at the British Open (i believe) and start the round with a 12 or 13.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Tom has a pretty good iron game from past matches I’ve seen. The Titlelist Tsi3 Driver seems to be too much for him. He should find a more forgiving driver and hit some fairways. 

I could be misremembering but I thought he was awful in the last one outside of the holeout

3 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

This match gives a lot of appreciation for how good the touring pros are, not too mention the superb TV coverage by CBS. 

They actually hit a lot of bad shots too because golf is pretty much impossible 😂but their recovery shots/short game is insanely good.

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They actually hit a lot of bad shots too because golf is pretty much impossible 😂but their recovery shots/short game is insanely good.

Their bad shots are in the short rough or as bad as some of the shots we are seeing on this match.

I’m disappointed in Josh’s trash talk game so far.

“Hey Tom, good shot, it’s got me feeling a little DEFLATED”.

”Nice pants, Tom…and here I thought Giselle wore the pants in the family”.

“You’ve got a shot here, Aaron….but I know you don’t always like to get your shots”.

See? Is that so hard?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.