Jump to content

Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Just now, zevo said:

I dont get this...he sounds nothing like kermit

he did an interview before where he sounded a lot like kermit and it's stuck.

Edited by The Wiz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

So far Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady, Allen in golf rankings. 

 

I think Allen has been better than Brady. Brady has found mulch on 3 of his drives. Allen has had 2 decent/good drives. Brady had one great iron shot and Josh had a really nice putt from off the green on 1. Brady hasnt even been close on his putts so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

 

I think Allen has been better than Brady. Brady has found mulch on 3 of his drives. Allen has had 2 decent/good drives. Brady had one great iron shot and Josh had a really nice putt from off the green on 1. Brady hasnt even been close on his putts so far.

Nah Brady is better just watching their form. Not even close Allen is by far the worse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Nah Brady is better just watching their form. Not even close Allen is by far the worse

Not really surprising that someone with 20 years of experience has the upper hand unless you're a professional at that sport.  That's why Rodgers is so good, he hits the course after his first playoff game.

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, zevo said:

I dont get this...he sounds nothing like kermit

 

You honestly don't hear Kermit when Mahomes speaks?

 

Mahomes is a terrific QB, but he sounds like a muppet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

 

I think Allen has been better than Brady. Brady has found mulch on 3 of his drives. Allen has had 2 decent/good drives. Brady had one great iron shot and Josh had a really nice putt from off the green on 1. Brady hasnt even been close on his putts so far.

Brady claims to be a single digit handicap too which is sad lol I give josh the benefit of the doubt because he usually tells people he’s not very good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Brady claims to be a single digit handicap too which is sad lol I give josh the benefit of the doubt because he usually tells people he’s not very good 

If he is he must be talking about mini-golf because he has only had a single good shot today.  So has Allen, but like you said, he knows he's not good at golf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...