Kyler Murray’s PR Statement

Alphadawg7

I have said this before and will say it again: Kyler Murray will never win a championship in the NFL, for the Cardinals or any other team.  He is a self absorbed douche, the polar opposite of a leader, and has a very limited skill set.  He is fun to watch at times, but will fail in the end.  If AZ was smart, they would move him now while some other team might still be duped into offering serious draft capital.  If they give him a long term mega contract, they are screwed.  

20 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I don't like the guy, but don't really see too much of a problem with this.  He's just trying to get his side of the story out there and hopefully take some of the fanbase's heat off him.  I know business is business, but who knows how the Arizona front office operates or if they've jerked him around, broken promises, etc.  Looks like many just view it as a selfish gesture, so it looks like it may have backfired?

Hit Nail on the Head.  You could have posted this on page one and saved all the nonsense about how he isn’t a good player.

Bottom line…he’s not a “likeable” athlete to many Fans because he doesn’t play the “game”.  Or that his attitude goes more towards shattering the illusion that this is all a business and not a sport.  (I have a few friends that just can’t stand Murray or mayfield for these reasons).

And in Buffalo I’m sure there are a few other reasons to not like him from many.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I have said this before and will say it again: Kyler Murray will never win a championship in the NFL, for the Cardinals or any other team.  He is a self absorbed douche, the polar opposite of a leader, and has a very limited skill set.  He is fun to watch at times, but will fail in the end.  If AZ was smart, they would move him now while some other team might still be duped into offering serious draft capital.  If they give him a long term mega contract, they are screwed.  

So much for the "genius" of Cliff Kingsbury.

9 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Hit Nail on the Head.  You could have posted this on page one and saved all the nonsense about how he isn’t a good player.

Bottom line…he’s not a “likeable” athlete to many Fans because he doesn’t play thea “gme”.  Or that his attitude goes more towards shattering the illusion that this is all a business and not a sport.  (I have a few friends that just can’t stand Murray or mayfield for these reasons).

And in Buffalo I’m sure there are a few other reasons to not like him from many.

I am in that camp on both

Over the past decade, it's become apparent that Quarterbacks have gained an enormous amount of leverage within their organizations due to the fact that there simply aren't enough good qb's to go around.

The Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson contract dances every offseason have become tiring and now we have another qb joining in without even having earned that clout. 

I hope we realize how lucky we are to have a guy like Josh Allen who handled his contract situation with class and never threw his organization or teammates under the bus.

Edited by Allen2Diggs

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.