Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 2.0 - Bills take Treylon Burks: 3.0 - Bills take Breece Hall

YoloinOhio

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2022-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-bills-land-another-playmaking-wr-for-jos

Pick

Buffalo Bills

Treylon Burks

Arkansas · WR · Junior

The Bills could opt for a CB here, but Burks would be too tempting as a big addition to their offensive firepower.

mock 3.0

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2022-nfl-mock-draft-3-0-packers-nab-2-receivers-in-round-1-after

Pick

Buffalo Bills

Breece Hall

Iowa State · RB · Junior

The Bills are poised to make a Super Bowl run, and Hall could be the finishing touch on offense

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 2.0 - Bills take Treylon Burkes
  • YoloinOhio changed the title to Daniel Jeremiah Mock Draft 2.0 - Bills take Treylon Burks
55 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Isn’t he too similar to Davis? He’s 6’3”225. Should we go Dotson instead for the speed aspect of his game? I’m just asking, I would love Burke’s guys a monster and can run a 4.5 

I think he’s more athletic than Davis and might be someone who we could use in a Deebo Samuel-type role.

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I worry about WRs that have contested catch ability as their defining trait in college. If they can't separate consistently in college they're not going to be able to in the NFL. N'Keal Harry is who I think of when I see a prospect with that skill set.

The comp I see being made is a faster AJ Brown. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2022-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-bills-land-another-playmaking-wr-for-jos

Pick

Buffalo Bills

Treylon Burks

Arkansas · WR · Junior

The Bills could opt for a CB here, but Burks would be too tempting as a big addition to their offensive firepower.

No way he’s there when Bills pick.  But if he were that’s a no brainer.

This guy looks like a good option who probably won't be there at 25.  Ultimately, you have to see how the board falls.  The Bills are in a decent position to take the BPA, but also have some needs on the interior OL, backup TE, CB, and potentially WR, so they'll have to see who is available from those positions when their pick comes up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.