Super Bowl First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, H2o said:

So........ Who's fault was it in Cleveland?

Mayfield stinks, bur OBJ is a front runner. He gave up on NY and Cleveland. He’s on a Super Bowl team his first year in LA. Hasn’t faced any tough times. The effort is there now, and he’s always had the talent. Just my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It is funny how after every play, everyone is comparing our deficiencies to both these teams. Our team is better than both these teams. Our D is better than both these teams’ D. You can get smoked by Pat Mahomes and have an elite D. 

our offense was the best in the nfl at playoff time.  our D killed us.  give us one of these D’s or some actual front 7 talent and we win

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Awesome to see Stafford throw a Super Bowl TD, equally as gross to see OBJ catch one. 

it was flashy it is what it is. He was hired for moments like this. I loved his super bowl commercial to Dirty Dancing..all time CLASSIC just sayin'-m

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

our offense was the best in the nfl at playoff time.  our D killed us.  give us one of these D’s or some actual front 7 talent and we win

i know it stings, but I refuse to judge our defense based on the KC game. You wouldn’t have any complaints about it either had the coaches put the D in a better spot during the last 13 seconds. 

edit: consider too— would Burrow or Stafford be able to escape 100 tackles and scramble like Mahomes? He cracks the code. 

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

Watching these other QBs you realize just how much arm talent Josh Allen has. I mean Stafford can go deep but not the same zip.

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

It is funny how after every play, everyone is comparing our deficiencies to both these teams. Our team is better than both these teams. Our D is better than both these teams’ D. You can get smoked by Pat Mahomes and have an elite D. 

Games are not math problems. You play them because there can be different outcomes. We could be there, but we are not. Hopefully next time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBaumer said:

Super Bowl commercials have been absolutely terrible for four years now

what do you expect with PC culture taking over everything now. no one wants to take even the slightest amount of risk in fear of getting cancelled.

that ***** is killing the american spirit

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.