Josh on Pat McAfee tomorrow???

Hebert19

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I love the way he's breaking down the "leaked" video of Poyer hyping up the team, and saying it mya have been an invasion of privacy, and then his reaction at 1:45 when he finds out the Bills posted the video on their own website.

if you are mic’d up 

it’s not private 

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

if you are mic’d up 

it’s not private 

Yeah, Pat and crew obviously didnt realize that was from Poyer's mic'ed up session. I think they were trying to use it to make a bigger point about private conversations being used against players... which is why his reaction is so great when they learn the BILLS are the ones that published it. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The only other player I can recall realizing had a fat ass was Bruce Smith. But that's because of the stories about him destroying elliptical step machines.

Are they really fat asses - or just powerfully developed gluteus maximus muscles??  Whichever it is, BOTH those guys could and can move!!  👍

Just got to see the JA17 interview on Pat McAfee show.  I absolutely love Pat's show.  It raw and crude and let's dude's be dudes.  No filters.  Allen always comes across as such a normal, likeable, self-deprecating dude.  I like Pat's crew all has different rooting interests and they play off of that all the time.

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Listening to it right now.

He always waxes about the culture. Although Pat usually brings it up every time. Like his segments. Poyer comes on there a lot and I love his interviews. Lot of personality.

Kinda keeps his cards close like Tom Brady haha

Edited by FormerlyPT5P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.