Baldy breaks down "Perfect" game

Warcodered

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I'm looking at Hyde's INT again.  Am I seeing that right or does he never look back for the ball?

I swear when I first saw it he took his eyes off the ball and used the WR helmet reflection at the last second. That or he just knew where it was going to be.

• Like (+1) 2

Allen’s ball fakes are interesting. I’ve found it odd how he holds the ball way out there before a simple handoff, but now I’m thinking it’s part of the deception used to sucker players when he pulls it back. In other words, he WANTS them to see the ball sticking way out there. I’m not sure most other QBS are quite that exaggerated in their technique. 

11 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

OL protection as a "cocoon of love". Brilliant.

Notice the subtle slide by Allen to his right as he can see the DT breaking through to his left.  Very subtle pocket movement that afforded him extra valuable time and allowed him to set his feet and throw.

Outstanding,  savvy, advanced pocket presence. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Allen’s ball fakes are interesting. I’ve found it odd how he holds the ball way out there before a simple handoff, but now I’m thinking it’s part of the deception used to sucker players when he pulls it back. In other words, he WANTS them to see the ball sticking way out there. I’m not sure most other QBS are quite that exaggerated in their technique. 

There was no shhhh emoji for me to react with, so shhhhhh:

secret smell GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

I could be wrong, but isn't Josh Allen the best play-action quarterback in football this season? I thought I remembered seeing that in terms of completions, yards, and touchdowns, no one was better than him off of play-action.

Presumably, now that the Bills can actually run the football fairly well, play-action will be even MORE effective.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.