All Pro Voting Results (Poyer First Team, Hyde 2nd Team, also Milano/Edmunds/McKenzie getting votes)

Slippery Rubber Mats

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-sports-minnesota-indiana-tom-brady-1b8bec302e5d134566def739a78106f2

Congrats Jordan 1st Team, Hyde 2nd team among a few other bills getting votes including McKenzie!

Linebackers

Micah Parsons, Dallas, 46; Darius Leonard, Indianapolis, 44; De’Vondre Campbell, Green Bay, 18; Demario Davis, New Orleans, 10; Roquan Smith, Chicago, 10; Bobby Wagner, Seattle, 7; Lavonte David, Tampa Bay, 3; Matthew Judon, New England, 3; Denzel Perryman, Las Vegas, 2; Foye Oluokun, Atlanta, 2; C.J. Mosley, New York Jets, 1; Jordyn Brooks, Seattle, 1; Devin White, Tampa Bay, 1; Matt Milano, Buffalo, 1; Tremaine Edmunds, Buffalo, 1.

Safeties

Kevin Byard, Tennessee, 41; Jordan Poyer, Buffalo, 12; Budda Baker, Arizona, 10; Justin Simmons, Denver, 10; Micah Hyde, Buffalo, 10; Derwin James, Los Angeles Chargers, 5; Quandre Diggs, Seattle, 3; Marcus Williams, New Orleans, 3; Adrian Phillips, New England, 2; Antoine Winfield Jr., Tampa Bay, 1; Minkah Fitzpatrick, Pittsburgh, 1; Tyrann Mathieu, Kansas City, 1; Harrison Smith, Minnesota, 1.

Kick Returner

Braxton Berrios, New York Jets, 27; Andre Roberts, Los Angeles Chargers, 13; Kene Nwangwu, Minnesota, 7; Isaiah McKenzie, Buffalo, 1; Jakeem Grant, Chicago, 1; Devin Duvernay, Baltimore, 1.

Edited by Tom Donahoe, GM
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Slippery Rubber Mats changed the title to All Pro Voting Results (Poyer First Team, also Milano/Edmunds/Hyde/McKenzie getting votes)
3 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The lack of respect Bills players are shown in this voting should provide plenty of motivation going forward!

Not sure who else you think should’ve received votes.  Oliver came on late in the season.  Diggs didn’t have as good a year as the the guys who got votes.  And only Rodgers and Brady got any votes.  

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

No Diggs, No Allen, No Oliver, invisible support at LB.....Is Byard really that great compared to Poyer and Hyde.

Did Allen actually have a better year than Rodgers or Brady? I really don't think so and those were the only two QBs that got votes.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Poyer made first team all pro on the real All Pro teams in addition to the NFL.com one..

Nice!

How does Milano only get one vote at LB? That's a travesty

Do you really think he's one of the top 3 linebackers in the NFL? I love him and think he's underrated but he just isn't a top 3 guy. The fact that he and Edmunds got votes is amazing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Congrats to All Pro Poyer! Well deserved indeed.

and Hyde for making 2nd team All Pro!

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Hyde is 2nd team All Pro. Well deserved as well. The safeties both had a great season.

Yep thanks guys I didn't notice the tie. I mentioned it in the OP now, Hyde deserves it!

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Do you really think he's one of the top 3 linebackers in the NFL? I love him and think he's underrated but he just isn't a top 3 guy. The fact that he and Edmunds got votes is amazing.

Perhaps it's easier to stand out on other teams when you don't have as many good players around you?

• Slippery Rubber Mats changed the title to All Pro Voting Results (Poyer First Team, Hyde 2nd Team, also Milano/Edmunds/McKenzie getting votes)

Poyer first team, Hyde second team: https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/national/story/2022-01-14/2021-nfl-all-pro-team-roster

What I find hilarious - there is no second team running back because they only have one RB and Taylor got all of the votes! They need to fix that. Seriously, either Chubb or Mixon should be a second teamer. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Poyer first team, Hyde second team: https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/national/story/2022-01-14/2021-nfl-all-pro-team-roster

What I find hilarious - there is no second team running back because they only have one RB and Taylor got all of the votes! They need to fix that. Seriously, either Chubb or Mixon should be a second teamer. 

I mean I bet that doesn't happen often. I don't want voters picking more than 1 running back. 1 is enough. If the same guy gets all 50 votes then so be it.

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

If you're going to have a second team, you have to give that team a running back. It's just common sense.

I get it but not sure how they fix it? Unless they say if all 50 votes go to the same person at a single spot when balloted then they go back to the voters on that spot and ask them to vote a second time excluding the consensus guy. 

What I don't want is them saying "pick two running backs" in the initial ballot. 

21 minutes ago, MJS said:

Hyde is 2nd team All Pro. Well deserved as well. The safeties both had a great season.

The 2nd team is such a silly thing since voters don't actually vote for a second team. So you end up with situations like there not being a TE on the 2nd team last year, no RB on the 2nd team this year, and only 2 WRs on the 2nd team this year vs. the 5 or 6 that made it last year.

Still nice to see Poyer and Hyde get their deserved recognition though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.