Bills Injury report team is completely healthy

78thealltimegreat

Night game at home

Zero weather 

Completely healthy

Rookie QB 

Bills have one of the best QBs in football

Number 1 overall defense 

The Pats are going to have to play their best game of the year for them to have a chance and Buffalo is going have to play loose with the ball…

Bottom Line…The Bills have no excuses 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Still comes down to turnovers like most NFL games.  Bills have overcome that a couple times this season but can't blow scoring opportunities or give up any by turning the ball over or failing on 4th downs (which is like a turnover to me).

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Night game at home

Zero weather 

Completely healthy

Rookie QB 

Bills have one of the best QBs in football

Number 1 overall defense 

The Pats are going to have to play their best game of the year for them to have a chance and Buffalo is going have to play loose with the ball…

Bottom Line…The Bills have no excuses 

Is this really true??

@FilthyBeast said that josh is going to have to play as well as he did in the last patriot matchup for us to have a chance…. Who’s right?  I’m confused Animated GIF

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Is this really true??

@FilthyBeast said that josh is going to have to play as well as he did in the last patriot matchup for us to have a chance…. Who’s right?  I’m confused Animated GIF

When in doubt, go with the Filthy take.

You can thank me later.

7 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Hyde barely caught anything last game though… if he’s going to let every punt bounce put someone else back there. 

That was with the wind, Scotty. He was actually completely safe back there, either letting it die or catching the bounce and running. He made perfect decisions. Something I don't trust McKenzie or Stevenson to do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, MrSarcasm said:

If Buffalo gets up by double digits(yes even 10) the game should spiral out of control for the Patriots.

I dont know. They have kept their cool even when losing by double digits. Kept to their gameplan of run the ball and play field position. They did it against the Dolphins last week and mounted a little comeback. 

Key will be WHEN we get up early, keep the foot on the gas pedal. 

18 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

I watched the 14-10 loss again last night. We had many opportunities in that weather and did not take advantage of them. I agree with all the sentiments above that the Bills need to get it done, no excuses. 

Exactly. The Patriots didn't win that game bc they ran the ball up and down the field. They won the game bc their Red Zone D kept the Bills out if the endzone. 

In Foxbourgh, the Pats couldn't keep the Bills out if the endzone... The only drives the Bills didn't put up 7 were bc they kept themselves out of the endzone with penalties or drops.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Hyde barely caught anything last game though… if he’s going to let every punt bounce put someone else back there. 

i get worried with Hyde back there.  Don't want him getting injured.  Almost ridiculous one of our backup WRs can't handle a punt return.  Like you think if you're a backup WR you'd work on that every day to get on the field.    

5 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

The weather will absolutely be a factor, and it absolutely works against the Bills if at all.   Time to go play the game.   Pre game hype is getting old for this particular matchup.   Go play the game.  

Bad weather affects the other team/QB just as much, if not more.  We stomp the Pats in the windstorm game if McDermott wasn't stubborn and insist on trying to play through the wind as normal.  He seemed to learn his lesson from that game, and our run game has improved for it to compensate for bad passing days.

Belichicks Bull**** list

PATRIOTS

QUESTIONABLE: C David Andrews (shoulder), DL Christian Barmore (knee), LB Jamie Collins (ankle), DB Cody Davis (wrist), DB Kyle Dugger (hand), K Nick Folk (left knee), DL Lawrence Guy (shoulder), RB Damien Harris (hamstring), LB Dont'a Hightower (knee), LB Brandon King (toe), WR Jakobi Meyers (thigh), S Adrian Phillips (knee), OT Isaiah Wynn (hip/ankle)

6 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

That was the right move and extremely likely what his instructions were. That ball was moving around something fierce while up in the wind. I'm thankful they used the logical approach.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.