Giants interview Schoen for their GM job [Edit: Now hired by Giants as GM]

BillsMafi$

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I mean obviously a big loss for the Bills but they survived Dan Morgan just fine and they’ll survive Schoen as well. Beane has put together a great group of talent evaluators and I suspect you’ll see one of Malik Boyd, Terrance Gray, or Brian Gaine take Schoens spot in the front office 

• Like (+1) 2

This roster, front office and coaching staff is truly loaded. 

Hopefully we can backfill with more up and coming talent! I think having such a successful team is going to help. Any top OC candidate or DC candidate would want to come here so that next season they are top of the HC list. 

Just being associated with success makes you a hot head coaching candidate. 

If I were Peyton Manning's OC I would have been a hot name for HC. I can fetch coffee for the QB room with the best of em!

I would probably be Siriani level hilariously out of place, but hey it's 3-5years of guaranteed money either way! LOL 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I mean obviously a big loss for the Bills but they survived Dan Morgan just fine and they’ll survive Schoen as well. Beane has put together a great group of talent evaluators and I suspect you’ll see one of Malik Boyd, Terrance Gray, or Brian Gaine take Schoens spot in the front office 

Now the question is will we lose Daboll?

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d1773b041053ab36a45fa04fe9587c76.jpeg 🎶 Daboll Schoen,

🎵darling 🎶

🎵Daboll Schoen...🎶

(I refuse to post a recent picture of Mr. Newton.  He's had more rework done than Highmark Stadium.)

LMAO. All I can say is,

0356d4b9cc5b1eadd18037e9c718a145.png

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

i think we will but the question is does he go to the Giants with Schoen. I think it’s the right move for Daboll since he has a prior working relationship with Schoen 

If he does leave then I hope its the Giants instead of the Fins. Keep him out of the division. 

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

i think we will but the question is does he go to the Giants with Schoen. I think it’s the right move for Daboll since he has a prior working relationship with Schoen 

It's the place for him to go, IMO, if the Vikings aren't an option.

NFC, which is easier right off the bat since 2/3 of the conference stinks.

Plus, NFC East, which has a weak leader in Dallas, a goofball who talks about fertilizing and watering the flowers in Philly, and the WTF team in the division. 

Plus, 2 top 10 draft picks this year to build the team. 

IMO, that is a sneaky good job. 

If they somehow were able to trade for Wilson with those 2 1sts? LOOK OUT!

The only real threat is Dallas in that division, and Dak might be the most inconsistent star QB in a while. He could throw for 500 yards and 7 TD one week, then 168 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT and a fumble the next. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.