Around the League week 18

YoloinOhio

Just now, mannc said:

I get that, but it’s not rocket science. It just takes a minimal amount of intelligence and courage…

There are people running football teams in the NFL that have total disregard for analytics.

They're doing it the traditional "football guy" way.

All these playoff teams coming out flat

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

There are so many options how this all can end up that it is almost impossible to root for any team at this point imo.

Not really basically if they are in the playoffs with higher seeding than the Bills you root for them to all lose.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

There are so many options how this all can end up that it is almost impossible to root for any team at this point imo.

My main one is I want the Titans to win. I don't want KC getting a week off and home field. I know we won in Arrowhead but I'd rather play the Titans in their house with a bunch of Bills fans in the crowd than KC , provided we get that far of course

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

My main one is I want the Titans to win. I don't want KC getting a week off and home field. I know we won in Arrowhead but I'd rather play the Titans in their house with a bunch of Bills fans in the crowd than KC , provided we get that far of course

Agreed. Other than that, I don't know. If Colts win, they are pretty likely to go on Arrowhead in WC, which would be great for us - much better than Raiders or Steelers imo.

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Some of the fan forums around the league must be a lot of fun about now.

It's a really fun day today and it's great to be right in the middle of it all! 

If the Bills were out of the playoffs none of it would matter to me at all.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 97bills said:

What happens if jags win, I no your trying to keep it simple so don’t get frustrated lol I guess my ? Is what has to happen for us to play raiders 

We want the Colts out of the playoffs.  They are a bad matchup for us.  And I think their losing would make it more likely that we play Raiders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, motorj said:

Don't think anyone here can be scared of the colts now after the raiders game and jags in must win games. 

yeah but it's still all about matchups, and they present a difficult matchup for US.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Wait for this place when the Jets get a 1st down.

I find it really interesting how an absolute ARMY of otherwise silent lurkers comes out of the wood work in the game threads, the moment it goes bad for Buffalo.

The "what a joke this franchise is" comments start flying and there really are a LOT of posters here who do that stuff.

What's interesting is most of the time they are SILENT.

I didn't know that contingent of the fanbase existed HERE.

• Agree 2

Just now, motorj said:

Don't think anyone here can be scared of the colts now after the raiders game and jags in must win games. 

The Colts are a different team when they get scored on first.  Seems to take away their run all the time mentality.  That Bills game they ran the first drive down our throats.  Then the INT, then the McKenszie gift fumble. I’d like to play them again. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

If Titans get the #1 seed they will be the least intimidating #1 seed  I have ever seen.

They'll look a little different with Henry and Brown in the lineup together but I get what you are saying.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Josh Allen sighting! Sacks Wentz to force a fg. 

Watching NFLN and one of the announcers called him "The OTHER Josh Allen".  Thaaaaaat's right...

Also, Tenn has a Lonnie (Friggin') Johnson?  Did my ears hear that right? 

Regardless, fun day watching a lot of favorites stumble.  I know it's not the playoffs yet, but it feels a bit like the playoffs.  Or, could be the strong beer.  Guessing that Hammer's is on fire, about now. :beer:

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Colts are a different team when they get scored on first.  Seems to take away their run all the time mentality.  That Bills game they ran the first drive down our throats.  Then the INT, then the McKenszie gift fumble. I’d like to play them again. 

That's what I was thinking as well, get a lead and they start crumbling

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.